State bank of India is one of the biggest public sector banks that avails maximum banking and other financial services like saving account, current account, joint saving account, debit card, credit card and several other facilities for user to make facilities much flexible and robust. Bank head office is located in Mumbai. Recently, bank merge with its associate banks including state bank of Travancore, state bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, state bank of Patiala, state bank of Hyderabad, state bank of Mysore and Bharatiya Mahila Bank. Bank not only offers extremely useful facilities for personal banking but corporate sectors too.
State bank of India is globally recognized bank, popular for world class banking facility. Bank is offering its facility apart from India in more than 38 countries and 198 offices. In India, SBI is offering facility for its more than 421 million customers though 59,000 ATM, 24,000 branches, 278,000 employees. Apart from personal and corporate banking, bank offers support and loan facility for agriculture sector to promote modern and technology based agriculture.
SBI General Insurance
SBI Capital Markets Ltd
SBI Life Insurance Company Limited
SBI Funds Management Pvt Ltd
SBI DFHI Ltd
SBI Factors & Commercial Services Pvt Ltd
SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt. Ltd. (SBICPSL)
Apart from Indian subsidiaries, to spread its services, associated with following associates,
State Bank of India (Canada) and INMB Bank Ltd, Lagos.
State bank of India International (Mauritius) Ltd.,
State Bank of India (California)
SBI NO QUEUE APP FAQ
SAFE DEPOSIT LOCKER
REVISED SERVICE CHARGES
FOREIGN INWARD REMITTANCES
Tribal -plus scheme.
SBI career loans.
SBI Saral Personal loans.
Easy travel loans.
Gram Nivas scheme.
Loan for earnest money deposits.
Loan to pensioners.
Loan against shares and debentures.
Remittances to India.
NRI home Loans.
NRE Savings Bank Account.
Facilities for returning Indians.
Investment schemes for NRI
Tax benefits for NRIs.
Foreign Currency Non-Resident Deposit Accounts.
NRE Term Deposits.
Non-Resident (Ordinary Accounts).
Resident Foreign Currency Accounts.
NRI-Car Loan Schemes.
Mutual Fund is joint venture of SBI and Société Générale Asset Management, one of the biggest finance management companies. As per its major investment record and processing, this is biggest mutual fund facility offering platform. Company raise funds from some major corporate and brings interesting facility.
1. SBI Mutual is the first bank-sponsored fund to launch an offshore fund Resurgent India Opportunities Fund.
2. The fund has investor base of over 3.5 million.
3. The fund has launched 32 schemes and successfully redeemed them with handsome returns.
4. SBI Mutual Fund has consistently met investor's expectations and has emerged as the one of the investment for millions of HNI’s and investors.
5. SBI Mutual Fund manages over INR 16500 crores of assets and has a diverse portfolio of 30 active schemes.
6. State Bank of India Mutual Funds offers services through 26 investor service centers, 28 investor service desks, 100 collection branches and 52 district organizers.
“ Apply Karoo is one of the best and reliable destination to get Useful information.”
“User Friendly environment and Easy Information for Users.”
“Here, Getting Credit Cards Information is quite simple.”