Kotak Mahindra Bank offers best and attractive interest rate. So if you are looking for better interest rate then this is the best option for you.
SBI is one of best that avails most convenient facility and most secured bank in terms of authentic bank in terms of transaction.
RBL Bank is rapidly growing private sector bank that offers interactive interest rates and other beneficial offers .
ICICI Bank provides the most authentic and reliable services to customers to their banking system strong.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card:- In terms of market value ICICI Bank is second largest private bank in India. ICICI is one of the most popular banks in India in terms of customer’s service. Apart from India, ICICI Bank is giving its services in 19 more countries. In India More than 4100 branches and 13000 ATM’s operated by ICICI bank to make services even more customer friendly.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is secure, flexible and appropriate in all prospects. Chip included in this card make it even more secure.
Fee for Apply & Renewable of Credit Card:-1. ICICI bank charge INR 199+ Tax and from Second Year renewable charges are 99+ taxes.
2. For Complementary Credit Card Bank never ask for any fee.
3. Bank charge with 3.40% p.m. interest rate in case of delay in payment of installment.
4. If users spends more than 50,000/- Yearly then he won’t have to pay renewable fee.
5. Applicant minimum age must be 23 Years.
6. If someone who is applying for ICICI bank credit card spends more than 2000 within 2 month then applicants will get discount on joining fees.
Rewards ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card:-1. Spend more than 100 and get discount on purchase.
2. Credit card will provide discount on fuel.
A saving account is a virtual vault or deposit account that holds your cash, enables you to pull back a specific sum from it at specific intervals, and adds to itself a little sum (as interest) every year. This is one of the basic account types that offer specific facility. Saving account offers facility to secure your valuable money as per your need. Saving account facility is offered by all reputed bank of public and private sector banks. Handling this account is quite easy and transaction is quite easy. Every bank follows their policy, different interest rate, different account opening procedure and other specific details to offer best and secure services without any complication. To open saving account customers need to visit their nearest branch of bank and fill up the application form and get the information about further processing. After account opening you can deposit your money and withdraw it from ATM or by visiting your branch. Generally bank offers interest rate between 3-6%. T o keep your account credit healthy maintain minimum account balance criteria.
Basic/Regular Saving Account: - This type of account is based on basic terms and conditions. Customers will get basic interest rate and basic facility. These accounts also offer authentic and reliable transaction facility for customers to make their transaction much easier.
Salary Based Saving Account Mostly this type of account is opened on request of companies or salaried employee. Employee receives their monthly salary into this account. One of the facilities that account holder get is freedom from minimum account balance management. If salary is not credited into your account them your account will be converted into normal saving account where you have to manage minimum account balance.
Senior citizens Saving Account :- Senior citizens saving account offer several offers and features to make their account much beneficial. Customers will get facilities like freedom from minimum account balance management and higher interest rates.
Joint Saving Account :- This type of account can be open with any family member or other familiar person. This type of account will offer deposit and withdrawal facility for both operator of account. In case of cheque payment any one of the account holder can sign.
Women Saving Account :- Women saving allow women to apply for loan and other useful services. Women will receive special facility to make their transaction much beneficial and robust. Women account holder will get loan with cheaper interest rate without any complication.
Saving Account for Minor/Children :- Some reputed nationalized banks offer this facility. This type of account allows children to learn saving features. This type of account can only be operated if other account holder is parent or any senior person.
To open saving account individual need to follow proper guideline and fulfill the eligibility criteria. Always submit valid document to avoid any complication.
1. Any Indian resident or NRI can operate their saving account.
2. Applicant must 18+ years old.
3. There is no specific restriction in account opening.
1. Valid Document to prove address and age.
2. Two passport size photograph.
3. Valid Document proof of income.
4. Senior citizen card in case you are senior citizen.
1. Explore the top and reputed banks; check their offers, interest rates as per your budget.
2. Then. Open official website of that bank and complete the registration (signup) process.
3. Submit all valid documents online to complete the procedure.
4. Now, Respective bank will validate your information and after authentication your account will be activated.
1. First of all collect Information about all the banks offers and interest rate then go to nearest branch of the bank of your choice.
2. Carry your original identity proof, address proof and other requited document along with Xerox of your document and two passport size photographs.
3. At bank ask for saving account opening form and fill the form.
4. Then submit application form along with Xerox of your valid document and photograph.
5. After successful submission, your account will be activated within 10-12 days as per respective bank policy.
If you are applying for a credit card through Applykaroo then follow following simple steps:-
1.Go to url https://www.applykaroo.com/saving-account and following window will appear on screen.
2.Enter name of your city name, your job type and your monthly income and click on the search button.
3.Then,as per user detail relevant saving account facility offering bank list will appear on screen.
4.Then, user can select the best saving account as per his interest and then click on the APPLY NOW button.
5. Now, Enter your personal details as per requirement in application form.
6. After detail submission,within month respective bank will inform you through your mobile number and email id.
“Here, Getting Credit Cards Information is quite simple.”
“Apply Karoo is one of the best and reliable destination to get Useful information.”
“User Friendly environment and Easy Information for Users.”