Jaipur is known as the largest city and capital of Rajasthan. The city is synonymously known as Pink City. It was built in the eighteenth century by Jai Singh and was named after him as India's first planned city.
Over the last few decades, Jaipur is emerging as a global commercial hub with corporate like Genpact, Deutsche Bank, and Infosys setting up their Software Development Centres in the city. State-owned RIICO joined hands with Mahindra Group to construct Mahindra World City, which is known as special economic zone (SEZ) and also called as the largest one to boot in India.
Personal loan is known as a type of unsecured loan offered by most banks and NBFCs without asking for any collateral against the loan, though some PSU banks may ask for a guarantor.
Unforeseen crisis can come any time uninvited, which calls for the urgent need of funds that can make the other one panicking in such a situation. So, instead of panicking, just get a quick and affordable financial assistance in the name of personal loan. Several banks and financial institutions offer widely favoured financial solution to every eligible individual to aid them to overcome their critical financial crisis. Such loan can be availed for any legal purposes such as making wedding arrangements, buying consumer durable goods, planning a trip, pursuing educational degree, meeting medical expenses, or paying off miscellaneous liabilities.
Personal loan can be used for reasons such as:
• Pursuing higher educational degree in India or abroad
• Making wedding arrangements
• Marriage in the family
• Dream vacation
• Festival expenses
• Furnishing or renovation of house
• Medical emergencies
• Debt consolidation
• To pay outstanding credit card bills
• Purchase of consumer durable goods
• Purchase of high end consumer goods
• Higher loan quantum – An individual in need can get a high quantum of loan for maximum up to Rs.5 lakhs. Higher loan quantum aids maximum finance availability to meet personal expenses.
• No collateral – The Banks doesn’t ask to borrower to provide any sort of collateral security to get the loan. Thus, any eligible applicant can apply for personal loan without the need of arranging collateral security or guarantor.
• Rate of interest – An applicant can avail affordable rate of interest. Though, the lenders consider various factors like net monthly income, credit score, loan quantum, and loan tenure to provide loan at lower interest rates.
• Quick loan approval – The banks understand the urgent finance need of an individual and thus, takes not much time to process the personal loan application request and quickly disburse the loan amount. The bank approves and disburses the loan amount within a time window of 48 hours.
• Flexible loan tenure – The borrowers can choose the flexible loan repayment tenure ranging from 12 months to 60 months. However, the loan tenure is a matter of certain factors such as monthly income, credit score, liabilities, and loan amount.
• Age – an applicant’s age should be at least 21 years.
• Income – an applicant must have a stable monthly income, i.e., minimum average income of Rs.6 lakhs for past 18 months.
• Income stability – an applicant must have a stable income. Salaried applicants must be in a full-time job with their current employer for at least last 2 years.
• A copy of identity proof (Voter ID card/ Aadhaar card/ Passport/ Driving License)
• A copy of address proof (Voter ID card/ Ration card/ Electricity bill/ Telephone bill)
• A copy of bank statement for last 6 months
• Salary slip for last 3 months
Tags : cash loan in 1 hour in Jaipur, cash loan in Jaipur, urgent cash loan in Jaipur, private loan in Jaipur, private financer in Jaipur.