1. Salaried / self employed.
2. Age should be between 23 years and 60 years.
3. Indian National.
1. Loan Application Form.
2. Last six months bank statement.
3. KYC Documents.
4. Last three months salary slips.
Ratnakar Bank Limited or RBL bank is one of the rapidly growing commercial bank that is consistently expanding its branches and ATM services through its mega network. As per statics of bank team, it came into existence in 1943 but after complete transformation it starts its commercial financial services in 2010. Currently bank is following aggressive approach to expand its business and ensuring that services are reaching to maximum number of beneficiaries. RBL Bank personal loan help his customer to fulfill their financial need and this amount can be repay as per terms and condition of respective bank.
a. Basic Interest Rate is minimum 14%
b. NOC (no objection certificate) charges NIL.
c. Cheque swapping charges INR 250
d. Loan processing charges will be around 2.50% of loan amount.
e. Loan foreclosure charges up to 5% of amount.
f. Charges in case of cheque bounce INR 250.
g. In case of late EMI payment additional 2% interest rate will be imposed.
h. Solvency certificate NA.
1. There will be provision for connecting internet banking and mobile banking.
2. Applicant can apply for loan amount between one lakhs to 20 lakhs.
3. After completion of six month tenure, foreclosure of loan will be permitted.
4. While applying for RBL personal loan, there will be no requirement to submit any collateral or security.
5. As per provision of RBL bank around takes will be taken by bank to take final call on loan amount after receiving application of customer, on basis of eligibility of respective person.
6. Customers will be free to repay amount through cheque, as bank also accept it through other options like RBL bank saving account or electronics clearing system (ECS).
7. As per provision of respective bank loan amount repayment tenure is between 1 to 5 years. One thing that customer must remember is that repayment tenure cannot be exceed for more than five years.
8. If someone is looking to get higher loan amount then he/she must include their spouse or husband and as per eligibility of both bank will approve loan amount.
9. Bank follows complete guideline to keep entire processing transparent.
As far as easy loan availing facility is concern RBL bank is one of the leading bank of this sector and as bank avails and makes its services through its experienced and smoothly able to handle expert team. As bank never impose any hidden or extra charges on amount of all eligible applicants. Like we know that bank repayment option is quite easy and any one can handle the entire processing with ease as per their capability of amount repayment. One thing that customer be sure about that safety of all documents will be based on safety department of RBL Bank. As of now as per need of market, bank loan approval and disbursal processing is quite easier and customer may complete the entire processing with ease. So we know that according to rules of reserve bank of India (RBI) loans related policies are updated continually and it is responsibility of customer to remember the date of approval. Some integral part of why to choose rbl bank personal loan, are listed below
a. All charges stated upfront.
b. Loan process is really quick.
c. Convenient and attractive interest rate.
d. Ease Documentation.
e. Sufficient flexibility in repayment tenure.
f. No need of any collateral or depositing any security.
1. Nature of employment makes huge impression on decision of respective bank.
2. Bank and Customer Relationship Record.
3. CIBIL and Credit history of applicant.
a. Explore better offers and options.
b. Focused on your budget and motive behind this.
c. Plan your repayment related flexibility.
d. Find out better interest rate.
e. Eligibility criteria and credit scoring of customer.
f. All required terms and conditions belong to respective offer.
a. It would be wise decision to apply for personal loan in case of emergency to fulfill the financial need.
b. Basically people apply for this amount when they need amount for buying expensive gadgets, long trip with family members or if looking to buy stocks.
c. Always look to keep repayment tenure between one and three years.
d. To maintain higher credit history never opts for multiple loans at a time.
e. Make sure that amount you repay must not be more than of your salary.
f. Always do complete research before choosing the best options.