PNB Housing Loan
Punjab National Bank (PNB) promoting PNB housing and helping people to buy their dream home in affordable prices. PNB housing is registered member of National housing bank (NHB). This is one of the best financial organizations from where customers can borrow home loan easily in competitive interest rate. Its equity shares are listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) from 7th Nov 2016. Loan can also be used for construction, purchase of property and extension of property. Applying of PNB Housing is quite easy through its branches and online mode too.
PNB housing home loan advantages
1. High standards of integrity, ethics and transparency.
2. Excellent post disbursement services.
3. PAN India branch network.
4. Robust service delivery model door step services ensuring easy and fast approval & disbursal of loans.
5. Customers will get various home loan related products like Home Extension Loans, Home Improvement Loans, Plot Loans, Home Purchase Loans and Home Construction Loan in affordable prices.
6. Multiple repayment options for customers.
7. Facility to enhance loan amount as per customer’s requirements.
8. Dedicated team of well experienced employees who work on best in class information systems & network to deliver and provide customer satisfaction.
9. Fast procedure to confirm amount.
Interest Rates for PNB Housing Home Loan
1. Floating Interest Rate: 8.50%.
2. Fixed Interest Rate: 8.95%.
3. Processing Fees: up to 0.50% of loan amount.
4. Minimum loan amount approval: 2 lakhs.
5. Maximum loan amount approval: 50 crore.
6. Repayment tenure: 3 years to 30 years.
7. Partial PrePayment Charges: Nil.
8. Pre closure charge: Nil.
9. Documentation charges: INR 1350/-
Eligibility Criteria for PNB housing Home Loan
1. Applicant must be an Indian.
2. Maximum age of applicants must be 70 years.
Important Document for PNB Housing Home Loan
1. Complete Application form including two passport size photos of applicants.
2. Age Proof (Passport, PAN Card, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)
3. Valid Residence Proof (Driving License, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Election Card, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority, Passport).
4. Latest Degree certificate as educational proof.
5. Cost estimation proof.
6. Last three month salary slip as income proof.
7. Form 16 for last 2 years.
PNB Housing Finance Offers Home Loan for following purpose
1. Home Construction Loan: - For residential home self constructions.
2. Home Extension Loan: - borrowed to add extra space in existing home.
3. Home improvement loan: - best for roofing, painting, waterproofing, plumbing, electrical works and internal/external repairs.
4. Loan for Residential Plot: - Best to purchase residential plot in urban areas.
5. Home purchase loan: - For purchase or extension and construction of house.