1. Age limit - 21 to 58 years
2. CIBIL score above 750
3. Business stability for at least 2 years
1. Proof of business continuity.
2. Documents for KYC.
3. Documents for address verification.
4. PAN card of Company.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian financial services company based in New Delhi established in 1895. The bank is a trusted public sector bank with a network of more than 5000 branches and over 6000 ATMs across 764 cities and towns in India. PNB offers several affordable financial schemes such as business loan, personal loan, mortgage loan, credit cards, car loans, etc.
Punjab National Bank offers diversified range of financial products and services to assist monetary support to everyday needs and requirements. PNB business loan is one of the best financial solutions offered by the bank, which is specifically designed to meet business needs and requirements. Undoubtedly, money is key running factor of every business, whether small or medium/large scale.
Punjab National Bank business loan is an unsecured loan offered to entrepreneurs and business person to aid their financial needs and requirements to run and expand their enterprise. Also, the loan is availed to adopt latest technology and machinery to improve the quality and quantity of the production.
PNB offers business loans at competitively lower interest rates to make the loan truly affordable to the borrower. Based on certain factors, the bank provides several choices for borrowers like low processing fee, no hidden charges, and zero prepayment penalties, which makes the loan among the top financial solutions to every entrepreneur and self-employed professionals.
Borrowers can avail up to 20 times of the gross income of the business, subject to maximum of Rs.10 lakhs with flexible tenure options up to 60 months. Further, the bank charges first loan instalment after one month from the date of loan disbursal.
• A business loan applicant can be a sole proprietor, self-employed individual, self-employed professional, partnership firm, and private limited companies having a profitable existence for the last 3 years.
• An applicant must hold minimum 5 years of experience in the same line of business with at least 3 years of business incorporation.
• An applicant must fall under the minimum age criteria of 27 years and maximum 65 years at loan maturity.
• Applicant’s gross receipts should be at least 60 lakhs.
• A copy of identity proof (Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhaar card)
• A copy of address proof (Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License/ Utility Bill/ Registered lease agreement, if any)
• A copy of business continuity proof (bank statement/ IT return/ Sales Tax challans/ Certificate of incorporation/ Partnership deed)
• Letter to certify end use of RBL business loan on company’s letterhead