ICICI Bank Personal Loan
ICICI bank offers loans in various categories for customers. It’s easy to apply for personal loan. Banks approves loan instantly and help customers to resolve their issues. Customer can borrow loan amount up to 20 Lakhs. Here, loan approval process is easy and secure in lowest documentation.
ICICI bank benefits and features
1.Lightning quick process.
2. Attractive interest rate and lowest EMI.
3. Transparent charges.
4. Easy payment options.
5. No granter is required.
Important Document for ICICI bank Personal Loan (For Salaried Employee)
1. Valid proof of Identity: - Driving License / Voters ID / PAN Card/Passport (any one).
2. Last three month salary slip.
3. Last three month bank statement.
4. 2 passport size photograph.
5. Valid residence proof: - Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport/ Leave and License Agreement (any one).
Important Document for ICICI bank Personal Loan (For Self Employed)
1. Valid know your customer (KYC) documents:- Address proof; DOB proof; Proof of Identity.
2. Office address proof.
3. Last 6 month bank statement.
4. Office ownership proof.
5. Proof of business continuity.
6. Proof of residence: - passport/ Bill (not more than 3 months old)/ Leave and License Agreement (any one).
7. Audited financials for the last two years as income proof.
Information regarding current Interest Rate
1. Interest rate:- 11.59 - 17.50%
2. Minimum income:- 20,000/- per month
3. Loan amount :- 25 lakhs
4. Foreclosure charges: - 0-5%.
5. Processing Fees:- Rs.999 for Special offers otherwise 1% - 2.5%.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility (for salaried employee)
1. Candidate age must be between 23-58 Years.
2. Applicant must hold valid account on ICICI or other bank.
3. At least two year old job profile.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility (for self employed)
1. 28 years and 25 years (for doctors); Maximum age - 65 years.
2. Rs.15 lac for professionals, Rs.40 lac for non professionals.
3. Current business status: 5 years for others and 3 years for Doctors.