Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
Bajaj Finserv is one of the prominent loans providing company that offers loan in lowest interest rate. This is one of the best and reliable destinations to apply for personal loan. Here customers will get instant loan approval facility. Apart from personal loan, this organization offer loan for consumer products finance, loan against shares, two wheeler loans, home loans, credit card based loans and loan for doctors. Bajaj Finserv help customers to fulfill their dream to buy their dream home, to buy or invest in other property, long holiday trip or any other important task that they want to complete.
Bajaj Finserv is one of the fastest growing financial organizations with its 24 products in more than 12 categories in across India. For the second year in a row this organization has grab the award for being best place to work. This organization is one of the top 25 organizations in Asia. Baja Finserv is providing services through its more than 7000 retail stores and 150 branches. Registered customers will get information about latest offers information regularly through various medium. Company offers amazing customer support and helps them to resolve issues in real quick time.
Why Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
a. Nil prepayment penalty/ foreclosure charge.
b. Up to 25 lakhs loan approval facility.
c. 6 times part payment facility.
Important information about Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
1. Current interest rate is 11.99% – 16.00%.
2. Processing fee is up to 2% of loan amount.
3. Foreclosure Charges up to 4% after repayment of first EMI.
4. Applicant’s minimum income must be 30,000 in case of small cities and 40,000 for metro cities.
5. Maximum loan amount approval limit is 25 lakhs
6. Up to 5 years repayment flexibility.
7. In case of flexi loan 0% part payment charges.
Important Document for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
1. Color photograph of candidates.
2. 3 month old bank statement and last 2 month salary slip.
3. Proof of employment such as employment id or visiting card.
4. Identity proof document such as Driving License / PAN Card/Passport / Voters ID card.
5. Address proof document, Letter from Employer (with HR /Admin sign)/ Passport / Driving License / Ration card / Latest Mobile Bill.
6. Valid age proof Birth Certificate/ Driving License/ Passport.
Minimum Salary Criteria for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
1. Minimum 30,000 monthly income for customers of Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada, Vizag, Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai.
2. Minimum 35,000 monthly income for customers of Jaipur, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Cochin.
3. Minimum 40,000 monthly income for customers of Thane, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore and Delhi.