Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
1% to 2% of the loan sanctioned
Flexi Hybrid Home Loan
Upto 25 years *
1. Resident of India
2. Minimum age - 25 years
3. Maximum age - 70 years
4. self-employed individual with minimum 5 years of continuity in current business
1. Loan application form
3. KYC Documents
4. Proof of Business Continuity
Bajaj Finserv is a division of Bajaj Holding & Investment Limited company broadly focusing on lending, wealth management, asset management, and insurance services.
With customized home loan schemes, Bajaj Finserv offers financial aid to every individual to let them buy their own house or property. Of course, buying a house or property is life’s major decision as it takes all the life savings in one go. As the real estate property rates are hiking everyday, Bajaj Finserv understands this need of an hour and thus, offers Bajaj Finserv home loan with convenient and affordable features.
• Loan tenure – Borrowers can choose the repayment option from flexible loan tenure schemes
• Loan approval – Quick and transparent home loan application process for both salaried and self-employed borrowers.
• Interest rate – Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Interest Rates are competitively lower than other banks and financial institutions that takes care of borrower’s requirement and budget limitations. The financial institution avails home loans at interest rates starting at 8.50% for salaried and 8.70% for self-employed individuals.
• Balance transfer – Borrowers have got the opportunity to transfer their existing home loan from other bank to Bajaj Finserv, in order to enjoy lower rate of interest
• Maximum loan quantum – Borrowers can avail higher loan quantum ranging from minimum Rs.30 lakhs and maximum up to Rs.15 crores, subject to certain factors like income, credit score, existing secured and unsecured loans, etc.
• An applicant must a resident of India
• The minimum age of an applicant should be 25 years, but, not more than 62 years at the time of loan maturity
• An applicant must be engaged with current employer or profession for at least last 3 years
• An applicant must have government issued identity and residence proof
Interested individuals can apply for Bajaj Finserv home loan to get a financial support to buy a dream house or flat. The bank has several affordable and customized schemes specially designed for every social and income class. In addition, the monthly EMIs are also lower; somewhat equal to the rent you are paying. So, why pay rent? Apply for home loan online and buy your own house at easy monthly instalments.
• Duly filled application form
• Identity proof
• Income proof
• Address proof
• Updated bank statement for last 6 months