Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
Up to 3%
Flexi Loan Facility.
1- 4 years *
1. Your business should have a vintage of at least 3 years.
2. Your business should have its Income Tax returns filed for at least the past 1 year.
3. You should be between 25-55 years old.
1. Proof of business continuity.
2. Documents for KYC.
3. Documents for address verification.
4. PAN card of Company.
Bajaj Finserv is a part of Bajaj Holding & Investment Limited that focuses mainly on lending, wealth management, asset management, and insurance services.
With small business loans, Bajaj Finserv offers financial aid to every business segment. Businessman or entrepreneurs can utilize the funds to expand business operations, improve infrastructure, maintain inventory, upgrade to latest technology and machinery, and to increase working capital. Moreover, Bajaj Finserv Business Loan gives the financial support for the much-needed business requirements to boost the enterprise scale to new heights. Also, monetary aid increases the competitiveness and profitability of the enterprise.
Higher loan quantum – Bajaj Finserv offers quick and easy business finance up to Rs.30 lakhs. Borrowers can apply for the loan to meet both short-term and long-term business needs. This is an ideal financial solution especially for small-scale businesses.
Flexible loan facility – A unique finance facility helps the borrowers to withdraw only what they need and can repay the funds as per the business’s cash flow. Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Interest Rate is charged only on the withdrawn amount that lowers the EMIs by up to 45%, acting as a big saving mode to the cash flow of business.
Quick disbursal – Business finance is an unsecured loan that is approved within 24 hours, which comes with easy eligibility and minimal documentation. This amazing feature makes Bajaj Finserv business finance the fastest and most hassle-free service provided to meet urgent monetary needs of the growing business.
Pre-approved loans – Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Apply Online and get exciting pre-approved loans.
• Increase your business cash flow
• Lease bigger office premises
• Renovate your office
• Purchase, lease, repair machinery and equipment
• Upgrade to the latest technology
• Stock up on inventory
• Hire seasonal employees
• Purchase raw material for bulk orders
• Expand to another city
• Scale up operations and take on bigger projects
Any business owner can apply for a business loan, though, the loan is approved only to one who meets the eligibility criteria. So, before applying for the loan, it is best to check the eligibility criteria to avoid loan application rejection.
• Minimum age of an applicant must be 25 years and maximum 55 years
• The business must be operational for at least last 3 years
• Minimum business turnover should be Rs.50 lakhs with profit of at least 2 lakhs.