Axis Bank Personal Loan
1.50% to 2.00% of the loan quantum
Upto 5 years *
1. Salaried or self employed individuals
2. Minimum age - 21 years
3. Maximum age - 60 years
4. Minimum required income Rs.25,000 per month
1. Duly filled application form and passport-size photographs
2. Identity proof
3. Residence proof
4. Bank statements of last 6 months
5.Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
Axis bank is the third largest private sector bank offering several banking and financial products and services to its customers. Its head quarter is situated in Mumbai. The bank has a wide network of branches and ATMs across the country, in order, to give an unmatched banking experience to its users.
Axis bank personal loan schemes are designed to meet urgent financial needs of every social class. Individuals can apply for Axis personal loan with minimal documentation and can meet the urgent financial needs (medical expenses, wedding arrangements, educational expenses, home renovation, paying other miscellaneous liabilities, or starting a business) with quick loan disbursal.
• Highest loan quantum – Individuals can avail maximum personal loan quantum of up to Rs.15 lakhs.
• Lowest interest rates – Axis bank personal loan interest rates are comparatively lower than the interest rates offered by other banks and financial institutions. Axis bank offers personal loan interest rates ranging from 15.5% to 24%.
• No foreclosure charges – Axis bank doesn’t charge any prepayment charges against personal loan.
• Online loan application – Visit applykaroo.com and select Axis bank personal loan apply option. In addition, borrowers can also enjoy e-statement facility offered by the bank, so that, they can track their expenses, get due date alerts, or interest certificate via registered mail id.
• Flexible repayment options – The bank offers certain repayment options to the borrowers; thus, borrowers can choose flexible and convenient repayment option as per their convenience. Also, they can make payments through Electronic Clearing Services (ECS) and Post Dates Cheques.
• eDGE loyalty benefits – The bank offers eDGE loyalty points to the personal loan borrowers. The points can be redeemed against cash surplus and several attractive discounts. • 24*7 customer support – Borrowers can get round the clock customer assistance through Axis bank toll free number.
• Minimum age of applicant: years
• Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 58 years
• Minimum Net Monthly Income: Rs 15,000
• Loan Amount Offered: Rs 1 lakh to Rs. 15 Lakhs
• Minimum Service Period With Current Employer: One Year
• Minimum age of applicant: 24 years
• Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
• Minimum Net Annual Income: Rs 2, 00,000
• Loan Amount Offered: Rs 1 lakh to Rs. 15 lakh
• Minimum Work Experience in Current Business/Profession: Three Years