In modern era, online tax payment and filing becomes quite easy. While paying income tax online, to verify customer identity, as per RBI guideline, concept of digital signature introduced by banks. This is quite vital document while submitting tax online.
As per IT act 2000, digital signature is equally valuable than normal signature. Income tax department authenticate the sign of customer in secure environment and then take further step tax clearance. After giving signature customer cannot neglect the fact about their genuine sign. Digitally signed document ensure the security of document and it also specify that documents are real and it decreases the chances of any trapping.
Apart from above describe facility digital signature also helps in securing the all important documents while using them online and ensure that only authorize person will be able to use these documents. Certificate authorities issue the digital certificate and that company authority will be able to access the documents through private key. To assign digital certificate, public key infrastructure (PKI) technology is used by the respective authorities.
1. Name of business Owner.
2. Public Key of owner.
3. Expiry date of public key of owner.
4. Issuer digital signature
5. Name of certificate issuing authority.
6. Digital Signature serial number issued by respective authority.
1. To complete the registration process, first of all customers needs to open the official website of income tax department.
2. After opening the website click on log on tab.
3. Now log in into your account, if you are registered user and if you are not registered then first of sign up for further processing.
4. After successful login click on my account tab.
5. Now click on update digital certificate tab and after that downloading will be automatically start.
6. Just fill the requited details then upload the data in select your USB certificate and go for further steps.
7. Now enter your token password or PIN code then click on sign tab. Now you have completed the process successfully.
1. Fill all the required data in income tax return form and then convert this file in XML format and save file in your local system.
2. Now open official portal of and login into your account then open your dashboard.
3. Choose submit return option and appropriate year.
4. Now upload your file from local computer.
5. Then complete the process.
“ Apply Karoo is one of the best and reliable destination to get Useful information.”
“User Friendly environment and Easy Information for Users.”
“Here, Getting Credit Cards Information is quite simple.”