Standard Chartered is one of the best and popular credit cards providing company. It avails various types of credit cards.
Platinum Rewards Card: - it provides maximum rewards on purchase of various lifestyles and accessories purchase. It provides amazing discount on golfing retreats, movie tickets, dining and holidays. It gives amazing facility to customers in hotels rooms booking not only in India but in abroad too.
Features of Platinum Reward Card:- 1.Minimum 1 reward point on every transaction when amount is more than 150.
2.Spend INR 150 on fuels and get 5 rewards point.
3.Spend more than 150 in restaurants and get 5 rewards points.
4.Card holder will get minimum 20% cash back for Uber, when they spend more than INR 600 monthly.
SBI is one of best and reputed public sector bank that avails various types of current accounts for different purpose.
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card:- This IRCTC SBI Platinum Card logo designed by popular cartoon designer R K Laxman. This card is joint venture between SBI and IRCTC to make payment system much easy and secure without any additional charges. Cardholder will always get minimum 10% cash back every time they use this card.
Benefits of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card:- 1. This card is globally accepted.
2. Cardholder can also get facility to withdraw money from all SBI ATMs across the country.
3. Spend more than INR 500 and earn INR 350 reward bonus.
4. Use your card to withdraw money from ATMs within 45 days from date of issue and earn INR 100 Cash back.
5. Spend more than INR 125 and get earn one reward point.
6. With SBI Platinum Card Cardholder can book their flight ticket in decent prices.
Joining and Annual fee for IRCTC SBI Platinum Card:- 1. Joining fee for this card is IINR 500 and Annual fee for this card is 300.
2. No free credit limit for cardholder.
3. INR 100 charged by SBI for Card replacement.
Citi Bank provides various types of current accounts such as Citi PremierMiles Card, Citi Rewards Card.
Citi Rewards Card:- User of Citi reward card will get interesting and attractive offers to save their valuable money. With this credit card cardholder will get minimum 20% cash back offers on every transaction.
Benefits of City Bank Reward Card:-1. Spend just INR 125 and get 10x Rewards point in Flipkart and makeMyTrip.
2. Earn 1 reward point by just spending 125.
3. Spend more than 30,000 yearly and get full discount on annual fee.
4. Spend more than 1000 within 2 month from card issue date and get 1000 rewards points.
Fee for Joining and renewable of Credit Card:- 1. City bank charges INR 1000 when someone applies for this card and renewable charge is INR 1000.
2. Spend more than 30,000 annually and get 100% discount on renewable fees.
3. In case of delay in payment of installment then 3.25% charges will be applied in amount.
Benefits from rewards points:- 1. Rewards points provide discount in fuels stations.
2. Use these points and get discount on online shopping.
3. Use rewards points while booking air ticket for Jet Airways and Air India.
RBL Bank is emerging private sector bank. RBL Bank is consistently expanding its operation to reach every part of country.
RBL Bank is emerging private sector bank. RBL Bank is consistently expanding its operation to reach every part of country. As per latest reports RBL Bank is Providing Services to its more than 2.5 million customers through its 250 branches and in 400 ATMs.
Currently RBL Bank is currently providing its services in more than 16 UT and States. RBL Bank is providing in some other sector such as Agribusiness Banking, Treasury and Financial Markets Operations, Corporate and Institutional Banking, Development Banking and Financial Inclusion, Commercial Banking, Branch and Business Banking.
RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Card:- Platinum Maxima Card is one of the recognized card of RBL Bank. It avails various facilities to cardholder to bring additional comfort for them.
Features and Benefits of RBL Bank Platinum Card:- 1. Spend more than INR 100 and earn 2 rewards points.
2. Use your Card to pay bills at Entertainment, Dining, Fuel and Utility Bill Payments and earn 5 times rewards points.
3. Spend more than 2 Lakhs through your Credit Card and earn rewards points up to 10000.
4. Spend more than 3.5 Lakhs through your card and earn additional 10,000 Cash back offers.
5. Cardholder will get 2 free visits in all major airport lounges within 3 month.
6. Use your Card within 2 month from card issues date and earn 8000 rewards points.
7. Buy movie ticket worth 200 or more and you will get one ticket free.
Joining and Annual Fee of RBL Bank Platinum Card:- 1. RBL Bank Charge INR 0 as joining fee and annual fee for this card is INR 2000.
2. Cardholder will get rewards points worth INR 2000.
ICICI Bank provides the most authentic and reliable services to customers to their banking system strong.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card:- In terms of market value ICICI Bank is second largest private bank in India. ICICI is one of the most popular banks in India in terms of customer’s service. Apart from India, ICICI Bank is giving its services in 19 more countries. In India More than 4100 branches and 13000 ATM’s operated by ICICI bank to make services even more customer friendly.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is secure, flexible and appropriate in all prospects. Chip included in this card make it even more secure.
Fee for Apply & Renewable of Credit Card:-1. ICICI bank charge INR 199+ Tax and from Second Year renewable charges are 99+ taxes.
2. For Complementary Credit Card Bank never ask for any fee.
3. Bank charge with 3.40% p.m. interest rate in case of delay in payment of installment.
4. If users spends more than 50,000/- Yearly then he won’t have to pay renewable fee.
5. Applicant minimum age must be 23 Years.
6. If someone who is applying for ICICI bank credit card spends more than 2000 within 2 month then applicants will get discount on joining fees.
Rewards ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card:-1. Spend more than 100 and get discount on purchase.
2. Credit card will provide discount on fuel.
Yes Bank is one of the reputed and reliable private sector bank in India. It is fourth largest private bank of India.
Yes Bank provides various types of services to bring extra comfort in customer’s life. Yes Bank Transaction System is fully transparent. It provides facility in Treasury, Transaction Banking, Sustainable practices through Responsible Banking and Corporate Finance Investment Banking.
Eligibility for YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card:- 1. Applicants Minimum Salary must more than 5.5 Lakhs.
2. Applicant’s age must be between 21 to 60 Years.
3. Applicants must Salaried or Self Employed.
Joining and Annual Fee for YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card:- 1. Spend more than INR 7500 within 3 month of card issue date and get discount in joining fee worth INR 350.
2. Spend more than 25,000 within 1 year and get complete discount on Renewable fee worth INR 350.
Benefits from YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card:- 1. Spend more than 5000 within 1 month of card issue date and earn 1250 as rewards points.
2. Spend between 400 to 5000 at fuel stations and get discount on transactions.
3. Spend INR 100 for International Transaction and earn 4 reward points.
4. Earn 5 rewards point with every transaction you made worth than 100.
5. Spend more than 500/- consistently 4 times and earn 100 rearwards points.
6. Getting EMI through Credit Card becomes quite easy.
7. Getting Loans Becomes quite easy with this credit.
8. Card holder will loan with zero processing fees.
Current account contain the information about all corporate or business based transaction performed by the organization and individuals. It refers to all transaction not to saving and other particular transaction. It will be defined over the certain tenure. In most of cases, as per provision customer will be allowed to transfer half amount and remaining amount points to financial account along with capital. Basically capital amount is allows to use for supporting in foreign transaction and corporate based activity. It decides the credit of individual on basis of exports and imports of goods and services along with amount receive via transaction from abroad.
A current account of particular country either will be positive or negative, in other terms it refers to surplus and deficit. Whenever this kind of situation will arise then registration will be equal and opposite of capital account balance. As we know that imports are recorded as debits while exports are recorded as payment of balance. In capital account, each credit in exports will always be treated as corresponded debit. Generally country lends money to pay the charges of exports. These days customers prefers to open account online as per their comfort and opening account online ease plenty of things for customers. Surplus in current account increases the net foreign asset of the respective country while deficit in current account refers to decreasing in nation deficit amount. Positive current account balances refers to financial strength of country and specify that country is not a lender of any country across the world; on the other hand negative account balance refers that country is net borrower.
Generally, account is calculated by adding up four integral factors and components to perform accurate and authentic calculation of amount. Some of them are outlined below
When accompany of domestic nationality or an individual receive amount through any foreign identify or through individual identify. If any foreign company invest amount in any domestic company then central government will consider it as debit.
As we know that goods are movable asset that every country do for their own trading and especially to strength, across the world. Whenever any domestic company performs transaction to any foreign country, this entire processing is called export. If we talk in another prospect in case someone receive amount from other country then it will be called import. While calculating current amount imports also known as the outflow of money and export also known as the inflow of money to get exact calculation.
Whenever any foreign country receive amount from certain country then process of current transfer take place in calculation. In most of cases, individual or any organization perform transaction via traditional mode like official assistance, through donation and other aids.
In case of intangible services like tourism prefer by native of other country in local land or organization and it give money to local resident, then this type of transaction will be calculated as export so as credit.
a. Avails over Draft Facility for account holder.
b. Prompt business based transaction will be allowed.
c. Free mobile banking and internet banking facility for account users.
d. Free from withdrawal limit.
e. In case of deposit in home branch, there will be no criteria.
f. Allow business man for facility of direct payment by using demand draft, pay orders and along with other options.
If you are applying for a current account through Applykaroo then follow following simple steps:-
1.Go to url https://www.applykaroo.com/current-account and following window will appear on screen.
2.Enter name of your city, type of job and your monthly income and click on the search button.
3.Then,as per user detail relevant current account offering bank list will appear on screen.
4.Then, user can select the best current account as per his interest and then click on the APPLY NOW button.
5. Now, Enter your personal details as per requirement in application form.
6. After detail submission,within month respective bank will deliver your current account debit card at your door step.
To start a business, current account is quite mandatory. In current time banks offers several decent and beneficial offers to attract customers. It depends on needs of business and its diversity. Some, vital offers and benefits are outlined below
a. It is designed to facilitate frequent business or commercial transactions like cash, cheque based transaction and other fund transfer facility.
b. User will be free to perform number of transaction as per need.
c. User will get flexibility of transaction than they will get in saving account.
d. It is users responsibility in to maintain minimum account balance otherwise bank will imposed.
e. These days bank offers interest rate on current account.
f. User need to maintain higher account balance in compare of saving account.
g. Any organization, private and public sector companies, individual, trust, association, property concern and other respective organization.
h. Multiple current accounts cannot be operating for single business.
i. In case of short term loan, interest rate will be charged whenever account user asks from the bank.
j. Like saving account, user need to follow complete process that user follow for opening and operating other account to complete the process related to completion of KYC (know your customer).
a. Electronics Transfers.
b. Depositing cash at any of the bank branch of respective bank.
c. Wire transfer from abroad.
d. Cheque Deposits.
These days bank offers facility to open current account for several respective need. Users will get several options and benefits to make banking facility smoother and easier. Main types of current account are specified below:
Packaged Current Account
Apart from availing several core benefits, users will get add on facility like roadside assistance, medical support, travel insurance etc.
Premium Current Account
Customer will get the facility to customize all benefits not only on transaction but in other business based activity. Basically, this type of account is suitable for company or individual with higher revenue and performs transaction on large scale.
Standard Current Account
This is a kind of non interest bearing deposit based account comes with several terms and conditions. User of this type of account need to manage their minimum balance maintenance criteria along with free debit card, cheque books, overdraft facility, free NEFT, RTGS, internet banking, SMS banking.
Foreign Currency Accounts
Any agency or organization deals with client of other countries then they must opt for this type of current account.
Single Column Cash Book
Sometimes it is also known as simple cash account come with facility of regular transaction but with this type of account users will not get facility of overdraft.
Online Banking Facility
In recent times online market is changing the entire payment related processing. Users along with online or internet banking facility with enjoy transaction with ease and it will make things easier for both sender and receiver. Once online banking will be activated in account, users will be able to perform facility like viewing account statement, account balance, payment clearance, fund transfer and other luxurious facility with ease and security. These days it is one of the frequent choices that will allow performing all transaction even in non-banking hours, in holidays and other valuable services will be just one click away. User will be able to utilize remaining time in other valuable tasks.
User will be free to visit home branch to get the banking solution of services like financial assistance, withdrawal, deposits. Some banks will be imposing extra charges against the services they will offer to customers.
Phone banking facility will allow users to make payments, review their transactions, tracking account balance via their mobile phone. This service or facility avails this facility for all existing customers and help them to make banking easier than ever.
ATM or Debit Card
To avails the facility of money withdrawal, after the process of successful account opening, bank issues an ATM or debit card for customer. Users will be allowed to with draw amount in case of low balance on account.
As it is known as one of the traditional way of bill clearing and amount withdrawal. Even in modern days bank customers will pick this option instead of internet banking facility to pay specific dues.
1. Current bank accounts are suitable for businessmen like Property dealer, private and public sector companies, partnership based firms, individuals associated with any reputed group, trust etc need to perform large number of transaction and bill payment processing.
2. Users will be free to handle their transaction from anywhere any time without and difficulty.
3. As this kind of accounts is free from transaction related limit that makes deposit and withdrawal of amount becomes quite easy.
4. Current bank accounts are free from paying add on charges while performing transactions.
5. Account Holder will be eligible to issue pay order, demand draft, cheque etc with ease and at the same time it also avails the facility of direct transaction too.
6. With the help of interbank connection facility, creditor of account holder will be free to check the credit score of account holder.
7. It avails the facility of business management to ease the task of business owners.
8. Online banking and mobile banking facility makes transaction of amount secure and easier.
9. Facility to transfer fund from multiple locations can be used by account holder.
10. Facility to download account statement and user will also get complete support for their issues in transaction.
“Here, Getting Credit Cards Information is quite simple.”
“Apply Karoo is one of the best and reliable destination to get Useful information.”
“User Friendly environment and Easy Information for Users.”