American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
If you are looking for credit card that not only offers cash back offers but rewards too, then this is one of the best option that you can use to earn extra rewards as well. Card holder can use these rewards points whenever they want to buy gift item or any other accessories.
Benefits and Features of American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
1. Grab Maximum Discount on Travel Ticket Booking.
2. Opportunity to get up to 3% cash back at popular fuel stations with this card.
3. In case of card loss, liability charges are absolutely nil.
4. Pay your first annual subscription fees and earn 5000 rewards points.
5. Cardholder can redeem these rewards points to buy 24 carat and 18 carat gold.
Important points about Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
1. Special Facility and rewards for dining and travel.
2. Maximum membership rewards points.
3. Maximum cash back offers and deals.
4. Secure transaction facility.
Important Document for Applying American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
1. Authentic and Valid Identity Proof, Address Proof, PAN Card to Complete the KYC Process.
2. Bank Statement and Salary Slip.
3. Applicants 2 Passport size photograph.
Note: - This card is available for customers of Indore, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Vadodara, Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Chennai and Jaipur.
Eligibility Criteria for American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
1. Applicants Bank Credit History Must be Impressive.
2. Applicants must be resident of India.
3. Applicant must be 18 years old.
4. Bank Record must be clean.
5. Minimum salary must be 6 lakhs or above if you are business man or self employed.
6. If you are salaried employee then income must be 4.5 lakhs or above.
Charges and Fees of American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
• Joining Fees: INR 1000+ Applicable Taxes.
• Annual Subscription Fees: 4,500 + Applicable Taxes.
• Interest Free Credit Period: Up to 52 days.
• Over limit fees: INR 500.
• Surcharge on Train Ticket Booking: 1.8% of ticket booking amount.
• Late payment charge: Between Rs. 500-Rs.1000.
• Fee for duplicate statement: Minimum Rs. 100.
• Fuel Surcharge: 2.5% of the amount.
• Convenience Charge for Water Bill, Electricity Bill Payment, Telephone Bill payment: Minimum Rs. 50 per transaction.
• Cheque Return Fees: INR 250 per transaction.