Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card offers various rewards program and facility for cardholders. This card is beneficial for both personal and corporate purpose. This is globally recognized and reputed financial institution that offers luxurious rewards program and facility. If you are looking for credit card that will fulfill your saving desire and at the same time you will get additional reward while spending amount on lifestyle related purchase. One of the most interesting facilities that users will get is their rewards points is never going to expire means there is no provision regarding validity of rewards points and users can use them whenever they wanted to use. This card will offers utility for users in more than one category, it express its versatility.
Benefits of Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Cash back Offers
If you are frequent traveler and go from one to another location and user cabs like OLA then you can use this card to save your valuable amount. If card users is spending more than INR 600 per month then user will receive minimum 20% cash back into respective account. As far as new users is concern first time user will get up to Rs. 50 for first few rides. To grab maximum benefits and amenities minimum monthly expenses must be more than INR 8000.
New Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card users will get additional 1000 rewards point, if they will make first transaction in next 60 days from the date of card approval and these rewards points can be easily used by the users on several associate stores quite easily while paying the bill or shopping online. Bank will also give additional rewards points if your will opt for internet banking within the time period specified above. So it can be said that there are several opportunities that allow users to grab maximum rewards by spending limited amount.
Other Rewards Programs
If user will spend amount on fine dining outlets, hotels, fuel will get 5 rewards points not only in India and in other countries too. If someone will spend more than 150 in other category then as per offer criteria they will get 1 reward points.
Card user can explore all applicable gift options from online reward portal and utilization of these products depends on availability of products. Earned rewards points can be utilized on purchase of services, vouchers, product as per your interest. Ordered products cannot be declined once the withdrawal is completed. Minimum 500 rewards points are required for redemption and their utilization.
As per offer and norms of Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card, if someone will apply online for this credit card there is no need to pay any fees. At the same time someone opt for traditional approach to apply for this credit card then he will have to pay Rs. 399 as joining fess and Rs.750 form second years onward as card renewal fees. If you want to save your amount and useless expanses then go with online application process.
Features of Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
This is one of the most interesting sections where you will find interesting information regarding delighting and decent features of this interesting card. Basically users will get interesting offers regarding movie ticket booking, or train or flight ticket booking. Apart from this users will get maximum rewards points while shopping online and at fuel stations too. It is user responsibility to explore the maximum saving and rewards earning. Utilization of cards that brings maximum dimensions in user life and makes their life much easier and avails most hilarious offers in several category. Some of them are specified below
a. Get tremendous offers for holidays, movie ticket booking, golfing retreat and some others.
b. Swap this card INR 150 at fuel station and earn 5 rewards points.
c. Spend up to INR 150 at dining outlets, hotels and other major partner associated with standard charted banks not only is India but in abroad too.
d. If you will spend more than 150 in other categories specified above will receive 2 rewards points.
Special Offers of Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
1. If you will spend at least Rs. 1000 for per transactions then will get INR 150 as reward for per transaction and maximum INR 500 can be earned in a month.
2. There will be no annual and joining fees if you will apply online.
3. Swipe this card minimum 5 times in initial two month and get 1000 rewards points extra.
4. Inner circle interest rate, you can transfer your outstanding card balance from one to another card.
5. There are several channels like internet banking, NEFT, ECS, IBFT, BillDesk, VISA money transfer and several other options accept payment via this credit card.
6. Shop form auchan store and get minimum 5% cash back.
7. Use your credit card at inner cycle stores like lifestyle and earn 6% cash back or earn rewards points.
8. Flexible paying program availed by the respective bank charges only 5% of outstanding cash payment dues.
9. Apply for internet banking and earn additional 500 rewards points.
10. Spend INR 100 at home center and lifestyle outlets and you will get 9 rewards points, on the other hand in case you spend on other categories you will earn 2 rewards points every time you will spend Rs. 100
Fees and Other Charges
a. If you will apply online then there will be no fees.
b. If you opt for traditional way then fees will be INR 399.
c. Under this approach user need to pay Rs. 750, as membership renewal fees.
d. Opportunity to waive off first year of subscription.
Default Payment Charges
As per norms and latest information released by the standard charted bank if users is paying due amount on time or before last date of due date then bank will charge 41% per annum and around 3.49% monthly. To maintain higher credit score always pay your dues on time and it will help you to get loans and other services quite easily.
Cash Advance Fees
Always choose your credit card as last option when you opt for cash withdrawal because sometimes it creates problem while calculating interest rates. Another thing you should remember that interest rate will be imposed from the time of amount withdrawal. Under this process charge is 3% of total amount.
Over Limit Charges
If user will cross the credit limit then he needs to pay 2.5% as over charges fees.
Late Payment Fees
a. Rs. 100 will be charged if amount is less than Rs. 500
b. Rs. 350 will be charged if amount is between 501 and 2000.
c. Rs. 500 will be charged if amount is between 2001 and 4000
d. Rs. 700 will be charged if amount is between 4001 and 20000
e. Rs. 800 will be charged if amount is more than Rs. 20000
Overseas Transaction Fees
As per latest norms of standard charted bank current charge is 3.5% of total amount. While performing overseas transaction bank follow several protocol as policies. User must remember than exchange rates are subject to change and may vary with the time as per guideline of RBI.
Why opt for Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card?
1. Decent Welcome Gifts and Offers.
2. Cash back for UBER rides.
3. Excellent rewards program.
4. Apply online and pay zero annual fees.
Major Concern Related to Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Limited Cash back Categories
If someone spends up to Rs. 8000 per month then he will earn up to 20% cash of total amount or around Rs. 600. Apart from this there is limited option that avails the facility of cash back.
Higher Interest Rate
As we know that banks interest rates changes as per guideline of reserve bank of India. Current interest rate of standard charted bank under this category is 41.88% per month and monthly around 3.49%. If you are someone who pay all dues always on time then you may go for Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card. On the other hand if you are not so good then avoid this one.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Pros
a. Affordable Annual Interest Rate.
b. Minimum 5X rewards points on dining, fuel and hotel.
c. Minimum 20% cash back on UBER ride.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Cons
1. Limited Cash back options and categories.
2. Slightly higher interest rates.
Eligibility Criteria Standard Chartered Platinum Reward Card
1. Applicant regular income is mandatory.
2. Applicant Age must be between 21 and 65 years.
3. Applicant must belong to location where bank avail the facility of credit card.
4. Applicant must fulfill the criteria of excellent CIBIL score.
Required Document for Standard Chartered Platinum Reward Card
1. For salaried employee last one month salary slip.
2. For self employee recent ITR file along with business proof document.
3. Address proof documents like Electricity bill, phone bill, rent agreement, passport or driving license to prove current residential address.
4. Authentic Identity proof document like PAN card, voter id, passport or any other government approved ID.
Features of Standard Charted Bank Mobile Banking
1. Scheduled a Call back facility.
2. Instant account accessing facility by enter last 4 digit of your account number.
3. Approximate wait time announcement.
4. East to get printed version of statement on IVR.
5. Easy to track previous transactions.
6. Personal level of account information via SMS.
Important Contact Details Regarding Standard Charted Bank Credit Cards
1. Customer Care Number: 1800 345 1000/ 1800 345 5000.
2. Email Address: Customer.firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contact Address: Standard Chartered Bank, Customer Care Unit, 19, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001.
4. SMS Service: 9980033333