If you like to explore beautiful international and domestic spots and look to save while exploring these locations then this card is best and applicable for people like you. So apply for SBI Simply Save Card and get luxurious facility and saving offers. According to latest survey most numbers of Indian plans foreign trip per years with their family members. As its name suggest that it offers help customers to save their maximum amount and at the same time it offers best and luxurious services for customers. There are several categories in which users may easily grab delighting offers and may make their online transaction much better than they ever realize. Reward point structure of SBI simply save card has been designed to attract the maximum number of youth, so that younger generation can enjoy maximum facilities related to online transactions. The card has been designed to increase the saving option of card users and their spending patterns. Logo of card refers to universe saving options and that icon is known as mandala specifies entire universe and saving opportunities related to everyone. The design and look of card is modern and it is boosting credit card users interest.
1. Cardholders will get the facility to pay their due by using their credit card.
2. Anytime anywhere money accessing facility for users.
3. In case of large scale payment, easy EMI based payment facility.
4. No extra charges in case of bill payment or any other transactions.
5. Add-on cards facility without any extra charges.
6. Robust and convenient transaction tracking facility for cardholders.
7. Get the opportunity to save up to 2.5% at fuel stations, if you spend more than Rs.500.
8. Your annual subscription fees will be waived off, if you spend Rs.75000 or more in one year.
9. Earned rewards points can be used to buy accessories and gift items.
10. EMI Based Balance Transfer :- a. Card holder can easily transfer amount in other bank account by using their simply save credit card that too in most economical interest rate and charges.
b. Card users can easily save their valuable amount while paying all due amount.
11. Cash on Go Facility : - Card user can easily withdraw amount from more than one million ATMs across the world.
12. Add on Cards: - Car holder can easily apply for add on card for their family members, child, if age is more than 18 years.
13. Flexipay Facility:- Flexipay facility brigs facility to convert your all transactions in easily manageable monthly installment. To avail this facility user need to buy something worth Rs. 25000 by using your sbi simply save credit card.
14. Easy Money Facility: -This is one of the most interesting facility offered by the state bank of india that allow users to receive cheque or draft against card limit at your door steps.
a. Get Rs. 100 on Cash Withdrawal: After receiving your card withdraw money from any SBI ATM and as a reward you will receive Rs. 100 as cash back rewards.
Above specified benefits and rewards will be applicable on all sbi simply save credit card issued right after January 2011. All these facilities will come under sbi rewards and criteria decided by the respective bank authority. User will grab all the benefits with their welcome kit.
Up to 10X Rewards
a. Spends on grocery, departmental stores, movies, dining and grab up to 10X rewards.
b. If user will spend amount on other stores than above described then as per policy 1 reward points on spends of Rs. 100, remember that 4 reward points worth INR 1.
This simply save credit card is accepted in more than 25 millions outlets across the world that means it offers the facility of international transactions for all card users to ease their transaction related issues and make travel experience just remarkable. Remember that this card is also accepted in more than 326000 outlets in across the India.
If you are new user of SBI simply save credit card and you spend more than 2000 from the date of card issue then you will receive 2000 reward points as bonus. This offer will be valid as per their criteria decided by the respective bank and eligible transactions. Only eligible card users will receive this bonus reward.
Reversal Based on Spends
a. If sbi simply save credit card user has spent more than INR 90000 then he/she will be eligible to avail fee reversal. This is also one of the condition based offer for all the eligible candidates.
b. If use who spends as per the terms and condition decided by the sbi then he will be fully eligible for annual fee reversal.
Complete Fuel Freedom for Card Users
a. All card users may easily avail minimum 1% fuel surcharge at any fuel station across the county.
b. All the benefits will be based on transaction between INR 500 to INR 3000. User may easily save up to Rs. 100 per statement cycle. Before availing this offer please read all the terms and conditions to avoid any further complication. This offer can be easily availed at any fuel station.
1. Applicant must submit identity proof, address proof, PAN card Xerox as your valid identity.
2. Applicant income must be as per SBI policy and condition.
3. Applicant age must be between 18-60 Years.
a. Finance Charges: Around 30% annual, based on transaction performed by the respective users, up to 2.50% monthly.
b. Minimum Amount Due: minimum 5% of total amount or Rs. 200 along with all applicable taxes + OVL (Order Volume Limit) amount, as per eligibility + EMI, in case of any emi based product.
c. Interest Free Credit Tenure: As per norms of sbi it is applicable for 20 to 25 days. This facility will applicable on retail purchase and respective transactions.
Cash Advance Fees
1. In case of withdrawal from international ATMs minimum fees will be 3% of amount.
2. In case of withdrawal from SBI or other ATM in India then fees will be 2.5% of the amount.
3. Minimum withdrawal amount must more than INR 300.
a. Free Credit Period: Nil.
b. Cash Advance Limit: As per norms, it is up to 80% of credit limit and maximum per day limit is Rs. 12000.
c. Charges on Finance: Per annum it is 30% and will be applicable from date of with drawl, as far as monthly charges it is 2.50%.
a. Joining or annual fees: Rs. 499
b. Card Renewal Fees: Same as joining fees and if someone spends more than more than 90000 per annum then he will be eligible for card reversal.
c. Add on Fees: Nil
a. Statement retrieval fees: Rs. 100
b. Cheque Pickup fees: INR 90
c. Payment Dishonor Fees: As per norms 2% of payment amount.
Late payment Fees
1. If due amount is less than INR 200 then 0 late fees.
2. If due amount is between INR 200 and INR 500 then 100 for total amount.
3. If due amount is between INR 500 and INR 1000 then 400 for total amount.
4. If due amount is between INR 1000 and INR 10000 then 500 for total amount.
5. In case of amount is more than INR 10000 then late fees will be INR 750 for total amount.
a. Book your railway ticket through irctc.co.in and you have to pay 1.8% of transaction amount along with applicable other respective charges.
b. If you are booking ticket through railway ticket count then just pay INR 30 along with 2.5% of transaction amount.
c. User can also avails fuel surcharges at any fuel station across the country but amount must be between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000.
1. All the possible taxes would be charged excluding card charges, fees and interest.
2. Always remember that all cheque payable outside the clearing zone will not be accepted at any coast.
a. If you have any queries regarding any transaction then call us
1860 180 1290, 39 02 02 02 (Prefix Local STD Code)
b. SBI Fax Number: 01242567131
c. Head Office: SBI Card, Correspondence Department, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana, India
d. Corporate Office: SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001
Apart from resolving customers issues visa toll free number, SBI also offers solution via SMS, to get the solution send SMS to 5676791
a. To subscribe statement : ESTMT XXXX
b. Last Payment Status: PAYMENT XXXX
c. Balance Enquiry: BAL XXXX
d. Rewards Points Summary: REWARD XXXX
e. Available Cash and Credit Limit: AVAIL XXXX
f. Request for Duplicate Statement: DSTMT XXXX MM
g. To block your stolen or lost card: BLOCK XXXX
User can easily apply for SBI Simply Save Credit Card via applykaroo credit card section or they may directly switch to www.sbicard.com and apply for this useful credit card. Make sure that information enter by you is absolutely true, it will help to avoid any further collision regarding next process. After the completion of process state bank of India credit card department will deliver your credit card at your residential address.
a. Decent Welcome Gift for New Users.
b. Lowest Annual Subscription and Renewal Fees.
c. Remarkable Rewards Programs and Offers.
d. Facility to Waived off annual fees if someone spends more than INR.
e. Fuel Surcharge Waiving Facility.
f. Other interesting facilities like automatic phone bill payment, flexipay, balance transfer from one to other account and plenty of other services.
SBI Simply save credit card offers one of the most effective and easiest ways to utilize earned rewards point quite easily. Card users will maximum rewards while using cards on purchase of grocery or shopping from departmental stores. There is several interesting facility that users can utilize quite comfortably for their benefits. Some other pros are
a. Just because card annual subscription fees are quite low maximum numbers of users can afford this credit card.
b. SBI simply save redemption policy is quite easy that allow users to use their reward to purchase any valuable items.
c. There is no additional charge associated with this card.
d. Card user can waived of annual subscription charges by spending INR 90000 annually.
a. Higher Interest Rates
b. No privileges for dining.
c. No Privileges for Golf Course.