1. ID proof, address proof and PAN card for KYC.
2. Form 16/ Salary Slip along with one recent passport size photograph.
If you are frequent traveler who explore local stations and attractive locations through your car or bike and spend your maximum amounts in fuel filling then this card is best option for you. Apply for this card and earn maximum rewards points. If you are using this card then you will definitely save your maximum amounts. This is one of the best options for someone who looks to save their maximum on travel expanses especially in bike fuel. ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card is joint venture between icici bank and HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited), as we know that hpcl is one of the leading oil distributor companies across the country. Apart from benefits on fuel card users will get plenty of exciting facility with this card. In short it can be said that it offers tremendous offers and deals for card users.
As per norms of PAYBACK points, if user will use this card at hpcl fuel station then they will receive 2.5 X extra reward and total benefits up to 5X of amount spends. As per this offers if someone spends Rs. 100 then they will receive 5 PAYBACK points.
PIN and Chip Security
Latest ICICI bank chip coral chip credit card is embedded with highly configured microchip that will offers extensive security and prevent transaction duplication. Some other points related to this security system are:
a. This system generate extra security layer by configuring user personal identification number (PIN).
b. While performing transaction at terminals at merchant outlets, successful transaction will be possible only after entering correct password or PIN number.
c. To perform online transaction user need to enroll your card for 3D secure and after successful enrollment no password or PIN will be required while performing transaction online.
Airport Lounge Access Facility
Another exclusive facility that card holder will get is free access of airport lounge across the country, but this offers will be applicable in per quarter, Other facility allowed with paid access for unlimited time. This facility is for master and visa card holders, as per this offers users will enjoy free wi-fi, comfortable seating, gourmet meal, wide screen TV along with beverage services. To grab all these exclusive services user need to submit boarding pass and credit card to respective authority.
Some other interesting facts about this offer are
a. After Utilization of free access, users can continue their accessing with your friends and family members by paying applicable charges.
b. Only primary card holder can utilize airport lounge accessing facility.
c. To get the information about applicable airport lounge access explore ICICI official portal.
Movie Ticket Benefits
If you love to go for first day first show then this is the one of the best reward card for people like you. This card offers remarkable facility on movie ticket booking. S per norms of this offer, in that case he will get one free movie ticket. Offer will remain same for all days and user can use them as per their comfort. Some interesting points about this offer are
a. Ticket booking success will be based on first come first serve (FCFS) concepts.
b. Always read all the terms and condition related to this particular offer.
c. As per offer criteria minimum ticket price must be more than INR 250.
d. User may go for two complimentary tickets, per month.
e. Success of ticket bookings depends on availability of ticket stocks.
4. Card users will get free access of round clock banking service along with internet banking and mobile banking.
As per policy of bank after successful signup for card, user will receive welcome gift from provogue worth Rs. 999. This card will be delivered at permanent residential address of user right after one month of joining fee payment.
All registered member of ICICI bank HPCL coral card will get up to 15% off on hotel or restaurants dining bills, this offers is offered by ICICI bank under ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme in more than 2500 restaurants in more than 12 major cities in across India. People who love to taste different types of foods then this is the best option that you can use to save your valuable amount. If someone is using master card then they will be able to enjoy extra comforts and luxuries under Mastercard Moments program availed by the Mastercard.
Higher Interest Rate
ICICI bank credit card interest rate is higher than the other banks cards, in respect to facilities and services offered by the respective bank. As per latest updates monthly interest rate is around 3.50% and around 42% per annum. These rates may vary on the basis of your transaction record, payment behavior, credit history, moth on book, loyalty, credit history. If you are not using card and performing transaction as per bank criteria, in that you case you have to pay higher interest rates.
No Cash Back Offer
Not offering the facility of cash to user is one of the major concerning points for icici bank. This is important because all other respective card offer this facility to card user. Person who always looks for this kind of facility then this is not so ideal for you.
No Golf Privilege
If you are someone who explore golf course regularly, then this is not so ideal for you. Always remember that you are looking for this type of facility then you need to pay more fees than what you are paying for icici bank hpcl coral credit card. One of the major reasons behind all this is that golf course accessing facility comes under premium cards and charges for these types of card frees will be between INR 3000 to INR 10000.
Complicated Reward Earning Process
User can easily use their rewards points when they will pay bill for dining, supermarkets, groceries. Another fact is that user will earn two rewards points, and if someone is using card at fuel station then there is no policy to reward any PAYBACK points.
a. Dining Benefits.
b. Complimentary Airport lounge access.
c. Opportunity to waive off annual subscription fees.
d. Fuel Surcharge wavier.
e. Movie ticket booking benefits.
As a smart user it is important to understand the importance of market need and always read to valuable terms and condition to avoid any further conflict. Reading all terms makes things easier for all next level processing because you will get confirm information regarding all the charges that you are going to pay while using credit card.
As per latest updates of ICICI bank new user need to pay Rs. 199 as joining fees. After the successful subscription for first year, user just needs to pay Rs. 199 + applicable tax form second years onwards, as annual renewal fees.
Cash Advance Fees
Cash advance fees is 2.50% of total amount or minimum Rs. 300 as per amount.
Dial a Draft Transmission Fees
As per norms of icici bank current rate is 3% of total amount.
Redemption Handling Fees
a. User need to pay Rs. 25 when then choose to redeem their PAYBACK points either online or in store redemption at online partner brands.
b. Charges will be INR 99, if users go for catalogue based redemption.
Late Payment Charges
a. If total amount is less than INR 100 then late payment charges will be Zero.
b. If total amount is between INR 100 to INR 500 then late payment charges will be INR 100.
c. If total amount is between INR 501 to INR 1000 then late payment charges will be INR 500.
d. If due amount is more than Rs. 10000 then late payment charges will be INR 750.
Foreign Currency Transaction Charges
As per current rate it is 3.5% of total amount to be transfer.
Railways Ticket Booking Charges
As per recent norms issued by respective bank surcharge for ticket booking is 1.80% of total amount and in case of other transaction 2.50% of total amount.
Over Limit Charges
Current over limit charge is 2.5 % of total amount and minimum amount must be INR 500 or more.
Card Replacement Fees
Card replacement fees are INR 100.
Cash/Cheque Pick up fees
It is INR 100 whenever users apply for cash amount or cheque and expect to receive at your door steps.
Charge Slip Request Fees
As per recent updates it is Rs. 100 for per slip request.
Cheque Return Fees
The fees will be 2% of total due amount, minimum amount must be INR 450 or more.
Outstation Cheque Processing Fees
Outstation cheque processing fees is 1% of amount mentioned in cheque.
a. Spend Rs. 150000 every year to get annual fee waiver.
b. Use this card for dining.
c. Use this card for movie ticket booking form bookmyshow.
d. Pay the joining fee and get gift worth equal to the fees paid for card subscription.
e. This card will be beneficial for shopping from supermarkets.
a. Secure Transactions.
b. Benefits on movie tickets and dining.
c. Annual fee waived off opportunity.
d. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
e. Complementary Airport Lounge Access.
1. If card holder will spend anything more than Rs. 4000 at HPCL petrol pumps then as a reward they will not only receive cash back at the same time they will also get fuel surcharge waiver. Always remember that this offer will be applicable only if you will swap your credit card at HPCL fuel station, ICICI payment terminal.
2. Use your ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card while refilling your vehicle at HPCL petrol pumps, at the same time user will receive up to 2.5% as cash back of spend amount. To grab this beneficial offer always swap your card on an ICIC bank payment device and as per offers terms and condition maximum possible cash back amount will be INR 100
3. HPCL coral card user will get facility like buy 1 get 1, if card users will book movie ticket form bookmyshow.com. This offer is applicable if user book 2 or more ticket.
1. For salaried person monthly income must be more than 45000 per month.
2. For Self employed income must be 5.4 lakh per annum.
3. Primary card Holder Age must be more than 23 years.
4. Add on card holder age must be 18 Years.
1. Address proof documents electricity bill, Ration card or any other valid document.
2. To prove identity Aadhaar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID (any one)
3. For self employed last three month bank statement.
4. For salaried employee salary slip of previous three months.
1. Personal Banking Issues Related Customer Care Number : 1800 200 3344
2. Private and Wealth Banking Issues Related Customer Care Number : 1800-103-8181
3. Business, Retail, Corporate Banking Issues Related Customer Care Number : 1800 200 3344
4. For other Queries: ICICI Bank Limited ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032
5. Corporate Office Address: ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051. Tel : +91-22-33667777 Fax : +91-22-26531122
6. Registered Office Address: ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara 390007, Gujarat, India. Tel :+91-265-3263701
CIN : L65190GJ1994PLC021012