Standard Chartered is one of the best and popular credit cards providing company. It avails various types of credit cards.
Platinum Rewards Card: - it provides maximum rewards on purchase of various lifestyles and accessories purchase. It provides amazing discount on golfing retreats, movie tickets, dining and holidays. It gives amazing facility to customers in hotels rooms booking not only in India but in abroad too.
Features of Platinum Reward Card:- 1.Minimum 1 reward point on every transaction when amount is more than 150.
2.Spend INR 150 on fuels and get 5 rewards point.
3.Spend more than 150 in restaurants and get 5 rewards points.
4.Card holder will get minimum 20% cash back for Uber, when they spend more than INR 600 monthly.
SBI is one of best and reputed public sector bank that avails various types of credit cards for different purpose.
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card:- This IRCTC SBI Platinum Card logo designed by popular cartoon designer R K Laxman. This card is joint venture between SBI and IRCTC to make payment system much easy and secure without any additional charges. Cardholder will always get minimum 10% cash back every time they use this card.
Benefits of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card:- 1. This card is globally accepted.
2. Cardholder can also get facility to withdraw money from all SBI ATMs across the country.
3. Spend more than INR 500 and earn INR 350 reward bonus.
4. Use your card to withdraw money from ATMs within 45 days from date of issue and earn INR 100 Cash back.
5. Spend more than INR 125 and get earn one reward point.
6. With SBI Platinum Card Cardholder can book their flight ticket in decent prices.
Joining and Annual fee for IRCTC SBI Platinum Card:- 1. Joining fee for this card is IINR 500 and Annual fee for this card is 300.
2. No free credit limit for cardholder.
3. INR 100 charged by SBI for Card replacement.
Citi Bank provides various types of Credit Cards such as Citi PremierMiles Card, Citi Rewards Card.
Citi Rewards Card:- User of Citi reward card will get interesting and attractive offers to save their valuable money. With this credit card cardholder will get minimum 20% cash back offers on every transaction.
Benefits of City Bank Reward Card:-1. Spend just INR 125 and get 10x Rewards point in Flipkart and makeMyTrip.
2. Earn 1 reward point by just spending 125.
3. Spend more than 30,000 yearly and get full discount on annual fee.
4. Spend more than 1000 within 2 month from card issue date and get 1000 rewards points.
Fee for Joining and renewable of Credit Card:- 1. City bank charges INR 1000 when someone applies for this card and renewable charge is INR 1000.
2. Spend more than 30,000 annually and get 100% discount on renewable fees.
3. In case of delay in payment of installment then 3.25% charges will be applied in amount.
Benefits from rewards points:- 1. Rewards points provide discount in fuels stations.
2. Use these points and get discount on online shopping.
3. Use rewards points while booking air ticket for Jet Airways and Air India.
RBL Bank is emerging private sector bank. RBL Bank is consistently expanding its operation to reach every part of country.
RBL Bank is emerging private sector bank. RBL Bank is consistently expanding its operation to reach every part of country. As per latest reports RBL Bank is Providing Services to its more than 2.5 million customers through its 250 branches and in 400 ATMs.
Currently RBL Bank is currently providing its services in more than 16 UT and States. RBL Bank is providing in some other sector such as Agribusiness Banking, Treasury and Financial Markets Operations, Corporate and Institutional Banking, Development Banking and Financial Inclusion, Commercial Banking, Branch and Business Banking.
RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Card:- Platinum Maxima Card is one of the recognized card of RBL Bank. It avails various facilities to cardholder to bring additional comfort for them.
Features and Benefits of RBL Bank Platinum Card:- 1. Spend more than INR 100 and earn 2 rewards points.
2. Use your Card to pay bills at Entertainment, Dining, Fuel and Utility Bill Payments and earn 5 times rewards points.
3. Spend more than 2 Lakhs through your Credit Card and earn rewards points up to 10000.
4. Spend more than 3.5 Lakhs through your card and earn additional 10,000 Cash back offers.
5. Cardholder will get 2 free visits in all major airport lounges within 3 month.
6. Use your Card within 2 month from card issues date and earn 8000 rewards points.
7. Buy movie ticket worth 200 or more and you will get one ticket free.
Joining and Annual Fee of RBL Bank Platinum Card:- 1. RBL Bank Charge INR 0 as joining fee and annual fee for this card is INR 2000.
2. Cardholder will get rewards points worth INR 2000.
ICICI Bank provides the most authentic and reliable services to customers to their banking system strong.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card:- In terms of market value ICICI Bank is second largest private bank in India. ICICI is one of the most popular banks in India in terms of customer’s service. Apart from India, ICICI Bank is giving its services in 19 more countries. In India More than 4100 branches and 13000 ATM’s operated by ICICI bank to make services even more customer friendly.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is secure, flexible and appropriate in all prospects. Chip included in this card make it even more secure.
Fee for Apply & Renewable of Credit Card:-1. ICICI bank charge INR 199+ Tax and from Second Year renewable charges are 99+ taxes.
2. For Complementary Credit Card Bank never ask for any fee.
3. Bank charge with 3.40% p.m. interest rate in case of delay in payment of installment.
4. If users spends more than 50,000/- Yearly then he won’t have to pay renewable fee.
5. Applicant minimum age must be 23 Years.
6. If someone who is applying for ICICI bank credit card spends more than 2000 within 2 month then applicants will get discount on joining fees.
Rewards ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card:-1. Spend more than 100 and get discount on purchase.
2. Credit card will provide discount on fuel.
Yes Bank is one of the reputed and reliable private sector bank in India. It is fourth largest private bank of India.
Yes Bank provides various types of services to bring extra comfort in customer’s life. Yes Bank Transaction System is fully transparent. It provides facility in Treasury, Transaction Banking, Sustainable practices through Responsible Banking and Corporate Finance Investment Banking.
Eligibility for YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card:- 1. Applicants Minimum Salary must more than 5.5 Lakhs.
2. Applicant’s age must be between 21 to 60 Years.
3. Applicants must Salaried or Self Employed.
Joining and Annual Fee for YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card:- 1. Spend more than INR 7500 within 3 month of card issue date and get discount in joining fee worth INR 350.
2. Spend more than 25,000 within 1 year and get complete discount on Renewable fee worth INR 350.
Benefits from YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card:- 1. Spend more than 5000 within 1 month of card issue date and earn 1250 as rewards points.
2. Spend between 400 to 5000 at fuel stations and get discount on transactions.
3. Spend INR 100 for International Transaction and earn 4 reward points.
4. Earn 5 rewards point with every transaction you made worth than 100.
5. Spend more than 500/- consistently 4 times and earn 100 rearwards points.
6. Getting EMI through Credit Card becomes quite easy.
7. Getting Loans Becomes quite easy with this credit.
8. Card holder will loan with zero processing fees.
As we all know that credit card is a type of payment card which is use to pay bill of trading and shopping. Facilities of credit card depend upon limit, offer and its type. In modern era credit cards are important and useful because it resolves plenty of transaction related issues and make online transaction secure and reliable. If card holders use this plastic currency smartly then it's quite effective otherwise user may face some serious financial trap or trouble.
Before you start use of your credit card, user must be aware about all policies and condition of the particular card. Especially if you are new user of credit card you must ask from responsible bank or financial organization to avoid any issues in future. Credit card user must ask about transaction limits, fees, security features, Information about discount facility, transaction charges, ATM cash withdrawal limit and other useful information as per your need. In case of new policies always confirm it with card providing company. In short, it can be said that the card holder has to be aware about all policies to avoid any financial trap. Always keep monthly transaction records to make things transparent and reliable.
Apart from above described credit card advantages responsible organization or bank offers some amazing offers and facility to customer. Some trending offers that customers are getting with their credit card are rewards points, bonus points; cash back offers, maximum discount on transactions, gifts on shopping, some customers may get opportunity in credit card renewable amount and many more.
Offers and facilities of credit cards depends upon types of credit card, some popular credit card categories are Business, Secured credit cards, Rewards, general purpose cards and several other that provides secure transaction facility and Some credit cards provider are associated with international payment gateways such as MasterCard, Visa, standard chartered and American Express.
Paying all due on time is the best way to earn and maintain a healthy credit history because in some case when card holder will apply for a loan and if credit history is not so good then the loan will not be approved easily. Just because of poor credit history respective bank may reject requests of the loan.
In case of poor bank credit history if customers credit card request is denied by respective bank then customers can go for secure credit card. This type of card is issued against term deposit by account holder and provide absolute guarantee of credit card but these credit cards have some limitation in terms of availing facility and transaction limits. Some popular cards of this category are Kotak Aqua Gold Card, Axis Bank Easy Card, SBI Advantage Gold Card, ICICI Bank Instant Gold Card and many more. If you are going to apply for credit card these make sure that you have complete information about such as fee, renewable fee, terms and condition and other doubt that you have in your mind. Sometimes a card providing bank or organization asks for hidden charges without providing complete information about that fee or tax. Customer must complete all these formalities before start using credit card.
1.Do your online research and select best credit card as per your need.
2.Check your account balance and source of income.
3. Check your credit history.
4. Check and compare your credit score.
5. Find authentic information about credit card you are looking to apply.
6. Read and compare customers feedback about respective credit card.
7. Compare offers, interest rates and other beneficial features.
8. Compare payment option as per your need.
9. Read instruction carefully.
10. Enter the correct details as per need.
11. Once you receive your credit card use it carefully to avoid any financial trap.
In modern era, credit card is the best option to pay bills and perform other transaction without any complication. Most service provider, dealer, shop owner will never ask for extra amount if you are paying amount through credit card not in cash payment mode. If you are use credit card to pay your bill then respective bank will give some additional benefits to you to make shopping experience much beneficial.
In case of cash withdrawal bank stops free credit period facility and will continue once remaining amount is paid to the bank. This condition, works in case of big amount is paid by user through credit card than cash payment option. Free credit period will work when user credit card to pay complete bill in certain time interval otherwise he will not get this facility. Shop and pay smartly to avoid any financial complication and better transaction facility.
Credit card is payment cards issued by authorize financial institution or bank that provides facility to its user to perform various transactions with complete security and make payment facility easy.
As an aware and smart customer always follow and compare some main factors before applying for credit card. Some of them are:-
User must collect information about joining and annual fees to avoid making card selection much easy.
Applicants must keep information about offers, discounts, other facilities and information regarding their utilization to make best use of credit card. If you use card regularly to pay bills and to pay your air travel charges then things becomes even more important regarding offers information.
Card holder must know about current interest rate offered by respective banks on particular credit card. Apart from interest rate user must know about free credit period facility and rollover facility.
This is one of the most important and mandatory step that every candidate who is looking to apply for a credit card must follow and select the card as per your eligibility. If any financial institution tries to convince you without any written proof, never go with their advice; always ask for written information and authentic records to avoid any major financial trap. Always validate information and ensure that information that you have is accurate and authentic.
Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited (CIBIL) score play important role in acceptance of credit card request and it also reflect your credit history. CIBIL score always calculate in rage of 300 to 900, where 300 represent to lowest CIBIL score and 900 represent highest CIBIL score. If your bank credit history is good then you will easily get your credit card.
If you are applying for a credit card through Applykaroo then follow following simple steps:-
1.Go to url https://www.applykaroo.com/credit-cards and following window will appear on screen.
2.Enter name of your city, type of job and your monthly income and click on the search button.
3.Then,as per user detail relevant credit card's list will appear on screen.
4.Then, user can select the best credit card as per his interest and then click on the APPLY NOW button.
5. Now, Enter your personal details as per requirement in application form.
6. After detail submission,within month respective bank will deliver your credit card at your door step.
“Here, Getting Credit Cards Information is quite simple.”
“Apply Karoo is one of the best and reliable destination to get Useful information.”
“User Friendly environment and Easy Information for Users.”