Union Bank of India offers an array of credit cards catering to specific lifestyle needs of every individual ranging from travel, entertainment, shopping, fuel, ticket booking, and more. Union Bank of India credit cards come in multiple variants like Gold, silver, and classic, each featured with unmatched privileges and excellent reward programs. Applicants can opt to any Union bank credit card matching to their lifestyle needs.
Annual fees – Cardholders are charged nil annual fees for Union bank cards except the Signature credit card holders who have to bear an annual fee of Rs.250, that too is waived off on exceeding annual spend of Rs.1 lakh.
Lifestyle privileges – Union Bank of India card offers unmatched lifestyle privileges to its cardholders inclusive of excellent discounts on entertainment, shopping, travel, dining bills, and attractive reward programs.
Add-on cards – Cardholders of Union Bank credit card apply online for add-on or supplementary cards to share the privileges with parents, spouse, siblings, or children. However, the add-on cardholder should be more than 18 years.
Insurance – Cardholders get personal accidental death insurance cover and air accident insurance cover, though, the insurance cover amount varies according to the type of credit card.
Fuel surcharge waiver – Visit Applykaroo.com, choose your card, and click on Union Bank of India credit card apply button to make great savings on fuel expenses. Cardholders can enjoy fuel surcharge waiver on every fuel purchase for minimum transaction of Rs.400 and maximum up to Rs.4000.
Interest free period – Union Bank of India offers interest free credit period to its cardholders for up to 50 days.
• Union bank offers ‘Union Rewardz’, an excellent loyalty program offered to its card holders on PoS (Point of Sale) transactions and e-commerce transactions as well. The reward points can be redeemed for gift vouchers, travel tickets, and other available reward redemption catalogue options.
• Once you apply for UBI credit cards, the bank automatically enrolls the card number into the Union Rewardz loyalty program.
• Cardholders can earn excellent reward points on every Rs.100 spent.
• Age – between 21 to 65 years
• Income sources – Both salaried and self-employed
• ATM cash withdrawal charges – 2.50% of the transaction amount
“ Apply Karoo is one of the best and reliable destination to get Useful information.”
“User Friendly environment and Easy Information for Users.”
“Here, Getting Credit Cards Information is quite simple.”