UCO Bank, earlier known as United Commercial Bank, was incorporated in 1943 in Kolkata. Today it is recognized as one of the major government-owned commercial banks of India. The bank was also listed in the India’s most trusted brands and by March 2017, it had 4000+ financial service units across 49 zonal offices across the country. UCO also has its overseas branches in Singapore and Hong Kong. Its headquarter is located at BTM Sarani in Kolkata.
UCO bank offers 4 types of credit cards, Artisans card, Laghu Udyami Card, Weavers card, and the Swarojgar card, catering to specific needs of the cardholders. UCO Bank credit cards come with a range of benefits and offers to empower instant financial services to meet individual needs of the cardholders. The cards are designed to meet specific needs of every individual from farmer to urban borrowers.
Also, while applying for UCO Bank credit cards online, an applicant requires minimal documentation and quick issuance of the card. The credit card offers privileges like flexible tenures, low interest rates, higher credit limits, and schemes backed by the Government of India, delights the cardholder by meeting their credit requirements at the time of financial crisis or whenever they need to call for financial support.
• The card is designed to meet specific investment needs of the artisans at the right time as the artisans can apply for term loans and cash credit easily with their UCO credit cards.
• Anyone being a part of production and/or manufacturing process can select ‘UCO Bank credit card apply’ option, though, artisans enrolled in Development Commissioner (handicrafts) are generally preferred
• Credit limit up to Rs.2 lakhs with lowest interest rate of just 1%
• No third party guarantee is required
• Margin rate above Rs.50,000, 15% of the margin and NIL interest up to Rs.50000
• The credit card is designed to provide financial solutions to self-employed people like retail traders and small scale industries
• The factors include 20% of the annual yield declared for tax deductions or turnover for last 1 year, whichever is higher, will be fixed for self-employed cardholders
• The applicable rate of interest is 1% + base rate under the scheme
• Maximum credit card limit is Rs.10 lakhs and the cardholder can repay the credit in easy monthly installments for over tenure of 3 years.
• Margin of 10% of the available credit limit
• The card is designed to meet investment needs of primary co-operative societies, weavers, etc.
• The card offers credit limit up to Rs.2 lakhs with interest rate of 1% + base rate, though the interest should be paid on monthly basis
• Margin: - Up to Rs. 25, 000, margin is NIL and above Rs. 25,000 to 2 lakhs, it is 25%.
• Process fees of Rs.350 above Rs.25000
• Applicants can apply for term loan or cash credit under this scheme
• It has a credit limit of up to Rs.25000 per borrower
• The rate of interest is 1% + base interest rate
• The card is valid for 5 years
• ID Proof
• Address proof
• Income proof