Standard Charted private limited is a financial organization of British origin and widely popular for its services in sectors like Private banking, Corporate banking, Mortgage loans, Credit cards, Wealth management, Consumer banking and Investment banking. It is India largest international bank and operating more than 100 branches in across 45 cities. Currently bank is providing its services in more than 70 counties 1250 branches. It avails various types of credit cards for customers to resolve their cash handling related issues. Apart from bank its customer’s responsibility to understand their duty to avoid any financial trap and better transaction facility. Current interest rate as per bank policy is 3.1%. Some popular credit card that standard charted avails are:
1. Landmark Rewards Platinum
2. Super Value Titanium
3. Manhattan Platinum
4. Platinum Rewards Card
5. Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum
6. Emirates World
7. Priority Banking Visa Infinite
1. Customer must have any identity proof (Votes ID card, Photo Ration Card, Passport, Photo Pan Card Passport and Photo Pan Card).
2. Customer must have valid address proof (Rental Agreement, Apartment Allotment Letter, Passport, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Life/Medical Insurance policy).
3. If you are salaried employee then show your latest salary slip, for self employed businessmen important documents are Last Business Continuity proof, Latest IT Returns with computation of income / Certified Financials and for self employed professionals Business Continuity proof, Latest IT Returns are important to apply for standard charted credit card.
1. Standard Chartered Finance limited and SCOPE International.
2. Standard Chartered Investments and Loans (India) Limited.
3. Standard Chartered (India) Modeling and Analytics Centre Pvt. Ltd.
4. Standard Chartered Securities (India) Ltd, equities business for vehicle
5. Standard Chartered Private Equity Advisory (India) Private Limited
1. Card holder will get 10-20 % off with spot offers.
2. Users will also get rewards in shopping and transaction.
3. Master and visa card holders will get extra discount on shopping.
4. Bank offers customers to earn extra rewards points by using credit cards to pay for ticket booking and other bill payment.
5. Card holder will get health insurance cover facility.
6. Customers will get facility in loan approval.
7. Up to 9x rewards points on transaction.
8. Apply online and get discount on joining and annual subscription fees. 9. Cash back facility with every transaction. Maximum INR 500 cash back is possible as per bank terms & conditions.
10. Apart from above describe facilities users will get some amazing facilities as per bank policies and offers.
To make its services much customer’s friendly bank has issued a notification regarding minimum amount due policy for its card holder customers. Bank is doing all this to make things much authentic and clear for customers. Latest policy includes following laws in case of low amount in account and these are
1. Late fee payment will apply.
2. Any amount payable over and above the credit limit of the credit card.
3. Fixed monthly installment.
4. Financial charges.
“ Apply Karoo is one of the best and reliable destination to get Useful information.”
“User Friendly environment and Easy Information for Users.”
“Here, Getting Credit Cards Information is quite simple.”