As we all know that state bank of India (SBI) is biggest public sector bank of India. SBI avails credit cards in various categories and customers will get offer in credit card like as we all know that SBI is one of the most trusted and banking facility provider public sector bank. These credit cards offer various services, offers for credit card holders and cab be used to pay bills or to book domestic or international flight tickets. To make things easier for customers, SBI has signed pacts with some renowned destination and associate banks. These cards are making specific task execution easy and secure. In following category SBI offers credit cards.
These cards are useful in shopping time to pay bills. SBI customers get multiple options card as per their interest. To get them user need to fulfill the criteria decided by bank. Shopping cards offers best discount and cash back facility for users. User must exploit facilities and offers as per their interest. Users not only get discount but bank also offers discount in joining and annual subscription fees. Best Shopping cards are:
3. STYLEUP Contactless
4. SBI Gold & more Advantage
5. Capital First SBI
6. Simply SAVE Advantage
7. Simply CLICK Advantage
8. Fbb SBI STYLEUP
9. Central SBI Select+
10. Central SBI Select
Shopping has always been an exciting activity to explore the trendiest fashion and groove the entertainment channels. Never worry about the financial slowdown and cash value variations with this shopping card. Anyone can apply for SBI credit card online and can also check the real-time application status. Take a glance at the attractive benefits of the card.
• On spending of Rs.2000 within 60 days of card issuance, get 2000 reward points
• Cardholders can earn 10x reward points on dining, grocery, movies, and departmental stores
• Get 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent on all categories
• Users can redeem the points against the outstanding credit card balance or can avail gifts from the reward catalogue.
• Get 1% fuel surcharge across all major platforms in India
• Get cash back of Rs.100 on first ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of card issuance
• On annual spending of Rs.90000, get annual fee reversal on SimplySAVE SBI credit card.
Specially designed for digitally active youth, the SimplyCLICK card is must for the smart generation. With a plethora of grab-for-sure rewards and deals, this card is best for swiping for various purchases from retail transactions to online ticket booking. Several benefits are lined-up with the card such as:
• Worldwide acceptance – The card can be accessed beyond the domestic boundaries as well and is accepted at more than 24 million outlets worldwide including over 3 lakhs outlets only in India.
• On joining the credit card group with this card, users get a gift voucher of worth Rs.500 from Amazon.
• Users can 5x reward points on online shopping and 10x reward points on shopping with exclusive partner’s brand including Amazon, Clear trip, BookMyShow, Lenskart, Food Panda, OLA, and Zoom Car
• 2.5% waiver for fuel surcharge for a minimum fuel transaction of Rs.500 and maximum up to Rs. 3000
In Association with FBB, SBI brings the STYLEUP contactless credit cards where the users can shop from the trendiest store FBB (Fashion at Big Bazaar). The store caters all the trendiest fashion collection for the fashion conscious generation. Download the app and check SBI credit card apply eligibility. There are lots of discounts and offers teamed up with the card to make your shopping experience even better than ever. Check out the exclusive benefits of the card:
• Get gift voucher worth Rs.500 that can be redeemed at any Big Bazaar or FBB store across India
• Get flat 10% off on every transaction made with FBB merchants at FBB or Big Bazaar outlets. The offer can be availed along with other deals to let the user enjoy the additional benefits
• Earn 10x reward points at every spent at Big Bazaar and FBB outlets
• Get 1% fuel surcharge across all fuel stations
With an annual fee of Rs.499, SBI Gold & more advantages credit card comes along with some exciting benefits:
• Get Rs.100 cash back on first ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of card issuance
• Access the card over 325000 outlets only in India and more than 24 million outlets worldwide.
• Redeem the reward points against paying outstanding balance on the card or choose the gift from the redemption catalogue
• With easy bill payment, pay for the mobile postpaid bills, electricity, telephone, and other utility bills at your own comfort and convenience and pay back the amount in easy EMIs at low interest rates.
If you are looking for a card with an ample of features, then get the SBI credit card details and fill the credit card application form to grab the variety of features and services. This card comes with several benefits in terms of attractive reward points, 0% fuel surcharge, remarkable welcome gift, global acceptance, revolving credit facility, easy cash withdrawal, online ticket booking, utility bill payments, and 24*7 quick customer assistance services. Users can make SBI credit card payment of the outstanding card balance.
SBI Bank Credit cards offer the best deals across all financial products and services to enhance its customer’s banking experience. This Simple SAVE Advantage credit card offers great perks and privileges designed to enhance its customer’s banking experience. The card is designed to meet shopping demands along with some delighting benefits like:
• Get Rs.100 cash back on first ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of card issuance
• Earn 10x reward points on every spent on dining, movies, groceries, and departmental store
• Worldwide acceptance across more than two million VISA merchant outlets
• No fuel surcharge
• Get a chance of annual fee reversal from the second year
• Now book your travel and movie tickets on-the-go with the credit card
Central SBI Select Credit Card is the best shopping card if you’re a loyal Central store customer. Fetch 10x reward points for every Rs.100 spent at Central Stores across India. The annual fee of the card is also kept to the minimum of Rs.750. The benefits of the card include:
• The card can be accessed in over 325000 outlets only in India and more than 24 million outlets globally
• Excellent balance transfer facility
• Access the transaction history, bank, and balance details, all at one place. Just download the SBI credit card store from the playstore and get access to every single banking detail.
• Attractive welcome offers
Lifestyle credit cards offer amazing deals and discounts for lifestyle product lovers. SBI not only avails exciting welcome offers but another deal too. Regular user may get discount in joining fee but in annual fees too. User may get maximum discount offers in booking of movie tickets. Card of this category are:
1. SBI Elite
2. SBI Elite Advantage
To make your travel experience much efficient and memorable SBI offers various travel cards for SBI customers. These travel cards provides discount in ticket booking, hotel booking and customers will also get opportunity to earn maximum rewards points. If user use these cards regularly will get rewards bonus. Renowned travel cards are:
1. Yatra card
2. Air India SBI Signature
3. IRCTC SBI Platinum
4. Air India SBI Platinum
5. Mumbai Metro SBI
Rewards credit cards offers the best options and rewards points with every use. User of this credit card receives decent welcome offers from respective company to make deal much beneficial. It avails offers like annual subscription bonus, offers. Sometimes respective company gives shopping and other accessories related vouchers. So, this was about the shopaholics, now, let’s moving further. If you feel like SBI has nothing for the travelers, then you are certainly wrong. SBI has something for everyone. To make your traveling experience better than ever before, these following cards will surely going to make your day. Now, make your traveling experience hassle-free and convenient. Even the SBI Platinum card holders can apply for the card online. In collaboration with SBI, Yatra introduced its credit card specifically designed for frequent travelers. Card holders can also get exclusive deals with exceptional privileges, holiday packages, travel offers, accelerated reward point, EMI facility, and much more. From exclusive discounts on ticket booking, hotel reservation, to earning attractive discounts SBI Bank Credit card comes with exclusive deals and discounts. Trending rewards cards are
1. SBI Advantage Platinum Card
2. Tata Platinum Card
3. SBI Platinum Card
4. Tata Titanium Card
Popular SBI Partnership cards are
1. Karnataka Bank SBI SimplySAVE Card
2. Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
3. South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
4. South Indian Bank SBI SimplySAVE Card
5. LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card
6. LVB SBI SimplySAVE Card
7. Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
8. Federal Bank SBI Credit Card
9. KVB SBI Signature Card
10. Karur Vysya Bank - SBI Platinum Credit Card
11. Karur Vysya Bank - SBI Card
12. Oriental Bank of Commerce - SBI Platinum Credit Card
13. Oriental Bank of Commerce - SBI Card
14. Bank of Maharashtra - SBI Platinum Credit Card
15. Bank Of Maharashtra - SBI Card
SBI offers the best customers support to make customers facility much better for them by resolving their issues. To make your life much better and efficient choose cards wisely and earn most efficient offers. Users not only get amazing offers and but will also get insurance facility too. We can say that credit card has changed the transaction and its security related method. SBI ask for various charges from customers for the facility they are using to make their like much comfortable and secure. Some popular charges that SBI ask from customers are joining and renewal fees advance cash charges, cash payment fees and several others. To make the security system much redundant and authentic bank allows users to withdraw cash on certain transactions. Follow some simple policies and enjoy best ever services of state bank of India (SBI).
State bank of India (SBI) allow its customers to pay the due amount of their credit card by using convenient platform as per their interest and comfort. As it takes from few hours to one week as far as confirmation of payment is concern. Some vital modes are specified below:
a. Online SBI
b. NEFT Payment
c. Electronic Bill Payment
d. Visa Credit card pay
e. National automated Clearing House (NACH)
f. Debit Card
g. RTGS (real time gross settlement )Payment
h. Payment Pay Online
i. SBI auto Debit
j. SBI mobile banking
Some Useful Offline Mode of Payment methods are discussed below
a. Manual Drop Box
b. Over the Counter Payment
c. Through SBI ATM
d. Electronics Drop Box
Tags: sbi credit card payment, sbi credit card online payment, sbi credit card status, sbi credit card application status, sbi card application status, sbi credit card offers.