PNB (Punjab National Bank) is one of the top banking and financial institution in India, known for offering highly secure and smart banking facility for all existing and new customers. In 1894, PNB came into existence after its foundation laid by the respective authorities. If we go through statics, currently PNB is offering services through its more than 6400 branches and more than 8000 ATMs across the country along with that serving more than 82 million customers. As PNB is known for offering services for personal, finance, agriculture, corporate banking service, social and international banking service.
1. The PNB Global Classic Credit Card: With The PNB Global Classic Credit Card all customers will enjoy privileges like annual fee and renewal fee waiver, zero joining fees, fuel surcharge waiver, interest free credit tenure, flight and train ticket booking along with global acceptance facility. Apart from this user will get plenty of rewards on every transaction they will make.
2. The PNB Global Platinum Credit Card: Someone who prefers to be stylish is much suitable for this PNB card as is avails delighting privileges to all existing customers as well as new customers. Rewards can be gained for all transaction made against entertainment, movie ticket booking, online or offline shopping, dining and traveling across the world. Welcome bonus and rewards points makes things much interesting for recently enrolled customers under the earn rewards catalogue. Another facility that can be grabbing is free airport lounge access facility, insurance cover in case of air accident and others.
3. The PNB Global Gold Card: The PNB Global Gold Card avails several benefits and privileges for customers, as card can be use for domestic as well as international transactions. User may use this while traveling, shopping and dining across the world at ATMs that accept visa and merchant who accept visa card.
a. Free Credit Tenure: Free credit tenure facility allow users to save amount imposed on tax and it’s an opportunity to save maximum amount. In most of the cases banks avails free tenure between 20 to 50 days. Users will be eligible to utilize this facility only if they always pay dues on time.
b. Balance Transfer Facility: All existing as well as new users will be able to transfer available outstanding balance into another bank credit card you hold but remember that transferred balance will be available as outstanding balance. Other benefit of this facility is that it will help to handle repayment system with ease.
c. EMI Facility: EMI facility for global credit card user availed by the bank and allows users to perform higher amount based transaction as per need and repayment with card will be allowed by the bank. As per rules of PNB, to perform transaction under this category then initially user request is mandatory and bank allow to perform transaction and make purchase within 10 days of tenure. Bank just charges least possible interest rate on transactions.
d. Add on Cards: Available benefits of PNB global credit card can be shared with family members of credit card holder as bank allow them to share available credit and facilities among their siblings and wife along with parents. Add on card user current age must be more than 18 years.
e. Utility Bill Payment Facility: All users of credit card are eligible to pay main utility bill such as mobile, telephone bill, electricity bill along with gas bill and may will rewards points too.
f. Revolving Credit Facility: Bank offers several repayment options for card users and also offers flexibility in repayment. Under revolving credit facility user need to pay minimum possible amount form remaining outstanding balance and after that remaining amount will be forwarded into next month bill.
g. Customer Support Service: PNB offers respective and vital solution of queries placed by the customers. Customers are free to place their issues related with transaction, redemption of rewards, and transaction limit of specific credit card, outstanding balance related dues, applicable interest rate against performed transactions and other queries with PNB support staffs and they will offer best solution of your respective questions.
h. Train Ticket Booking: Customers will enjoy 2.5% surcharge waiver while booking ticket at ticket counter and 1.5% while booking from irctc portal.
Bank offers reward program for customer and if someone spends INR 100 the will earn 2 rewards points and users will be able to redeem their earned rewards points once their count reach to 5000.
1. Self attested copy of PAN card along with form 60/61.
2. Documents to prove residential address.
3. Last 6 months salary slip along with ITR filing report.
4. To prove active relationship with bank, account must be active from previous 6 months.
5. Documents to prove identity of individual.
1. Applicant must have passed 10th or above standard.
2. In order to be eligible for credit card minimum age requirement is 21 years and maximum acceptable age is 65 years. Condition will remain the same for add on card users too.
3. Applicant must be resident of India and must reside in city where account is active with respective bank branch.
4. There are different criteria for different credit card as income must be more than 2, 50,000/- for PNB global gold credit card and income must be INR 1, 00,000/- for PNB global classic card.