Corporation bank is subsidiary of LIC (life insurance Corporation of India) and was established in 1906 as per rules and regulations of reserve bank of India. Currently bank is serving the nation with over 9000 bank branches and service centers. Bank offers attractive interest rate on multiple financial products and ensures that customers are getting best possible services at their nearest corporation bank branch. As we know that LIC came into existence on basis of LIC act and government of India introduced it in 1956 to offer reliable insurance services to people of India. LIC is known for most integrated service and spreading its insurance program through over 2100 branches and over 560 satellite branches across the country. Corporation bank avails different types of credit cards as per requirement and interest of customers.
1. Corporation Bank International Credit Card: This is one of the globally recognized credit card come with Verified by Visa (VbV) program which makes it even more secure for all online transactions. Card is available for all existing customer of bank whose bank statement and credit score is excellent. Along with this prominent card, its two variants are available in market i.e. international gold and classic card and offers validity for next three years.
2. LIC Corporation Bank Gold Credit Card: LIC avails this card without any joining fees. Other privileges that customers can get is personal accident insurance cover worth INR 1 lakh and credit shield worth INR 50,000/- in case of permanent disability of card holder.
3. LIC Corporation Bank Platinum Credit Card: As bank avails this card along with photo and signature of customers, it reduces the chances of any fraud. Bank offers five years validity for this card and basically platinum can is designed for LIC employee, agents and even LIC policy holder are eligible for this one.
4. LIC Corporation Bank Platinum EVM Credit Card: Customers will get plenty of privileges and rewards while paying LIC premiums and other privileges that can be easily availed is cover against personal accident, protection from online transaction based fraud and cover in case of permanent disability of card holder.
1. Validity of Card: Card Introduced by the corporation bank will be valid for five years from date of activation.
2. Fees of Card: Corporation bank is free for customers as they do not charge any fees this. User will be free from paying joining, annual and renewal fees.
3. Cash Withdrawal Limit: Bank allows withdrawing amount form respective bank ATM and it would be 30% of approved credit limit.
4. Temporary Credit Limit Enhancement: LIC corporation bank avail the facility to increase credit limit for limited time to help customer to meet the eligibility criteria for specific task.
5. Interest Free Credit: Corporation bank offers free credit limit from 15 days to 45 days.
6. Balance Transfer Facility
7. Revolving Credit Facility
8. EMI Facility
9. Visa Bill Payment Facility
10. Credit Limit