Citibank is one of the biggest credit cards offering bank in India. Popular category in which bank avail credit cards are corporate, shopping, travel and lifestyle. Customers will various facilities and offers along with cards. It is important to explore the complete list and features of each card to make things easy for you. Information about some popular Citibank credit card
Established in 1812, Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Initially, it was founded as the City Bank of New York and later as First National City Bank of New York. Today, Citibank is recognized as one of the leading financial service provider in the banking segment. It offers various financial products and services such as personal loans, mortgages, commercial loans, lines of credit, saving accounts, current accounts, and debit and credit cards. All these products and services come along with exclusive privileges and features to boost the banking experience of the customers like never before. Even the Citibank credit cards are laced with attractive features and benefits designed to meet specific needs of the cardholders. The credit cards are offered under different categories to meet every specific need such as shopping cards, travel cards, fuel cards, lifestyle cards, and corporate cards. All these cards are designed to ease down the lifestyle expenses by offering various reward programs and cash back offers.
These days number of methods are available in market and citibank credit card payment is one of the most frequent and authentic platform that makes things easier. As Citibank offer credit card based payment for existing and for new customers and ay the same time customers will get safest platform of swapping their plastic currency. citibank credit card payment is one of the best and convenient services to pay existing or due amount through Citibank account or other bank account via internet banking, mobile banking by using options like NEFT (national electronic fund transfer) and RTGS (real time gross settlement), visa money transfer, EPAY and ECS (electronics clearance system).
Applicants check their credit card eligibility online and apply for the card online. The process is quite simple and easy like a child’s play. Just visit applykaroo.com and check your eligibility by filling just a few mandatory details such as name, date of birth, address, and annual income. Once the application is processed, applicants can also track credit card application status online by login in their INB account. In addition, applicants are not required to make bulky documentation formality as everything is done online, which asks for no or minimal paperwork.
One of the popular travel category card offered by bank is Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card. Users of this card will enjoy following facility:
a.The facility to earn accelerated miles at 10 Miles on every Rs.100 spent on flight tickets, hotel stays and car rentals on bookings made through partner merchants.
b. The Miles can be redeemed on flight tickets on any day excluding blackout dates.
c. If the card is used within 60 days post issuance cardholder will get 10, 000 Miles on the first spending of Rs.100 or more on the card. 3000 Miles on renewal of the card.
d. Being a member of the Frequent Flyer Program if the customer books a ticket using the card, he or she earns Miles on the ticket bookings and also earns the relevant FFP Miles for flying that airline.
e. Up to 20% discount on food items across 2000 restaurant partners.
f. A complimentary Air Accident Insurance Cover up to Rs.1 crore and Lost Card Liability cover of Rs.2 lakhs.
Shopping credit card offers various facilities; cash back offers and rewards points on shopping. Card holder will get following benefits:
a. User will get up to 1500 rewards points in first time use within 30 days of date of issue.
b. Cardholder will get up to 10x rewards on purchase of accessories and devices from more than 50 destinations.
c. 1000 rewards points in renewal of credit card.
d. 5000 bonus points on birthday of cardholder.
e. The reward points can be redeemed on holidays, air travel, cash back and premium merchandise at over 700 outlets and e-shopping partners.
f. Cardholder will get easy EMI facility in shopping on accessories, gadgets and other devices.
Citi Prestige Credit Card cardholder will get following facility and rewards:
a. 10000 bonus rewards from popular destination like ITC group and Taj group.
b. User will enjoy elevated status on the loyalty programs of our global partners - British Airways & Taj Group.
c. Saving and offers on more than 100 stores.
d. On bookings of international first class or business class tickets with 7 major airlines of the world user will get up to 15% savings.
e. One complimentary night stay on availing a minimum of 4 night stay at any hotel across the world.
f. For all cardholder of Citi prestige facility of consolidate one-glance statements across all corporate members and one bill payment.
g. User will get easy EMI and instant loan approval facility.
h. Easy transfer facility and life insurance facility for customers.
Citibank Corporate credit Card holder will get following facility benefits and rewards:
a. Avail e-statements as per your convenience and enjoy superior control and visibility for all your card related expenditures.
b. User may pay several types of utility bills including electricity, telephone, etc. easily in a hassle free manner.
c. Cardholder will get discount up to 55% on various services and business including hotel, travel, car rental and others.
d. Up to 20% discount on restaurants bills.
e. Rewards points with every purchasing and transactions.
f. Provides helps in accessing of local currency.
g. Citibank customers will get facility and discount in shopping, spa, hotels, golf and entertainment.
For valid ID and address proof candidates must have valid documents like Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card, Valid Passport issued by Govt. of India, Voter's ID Card, Valid Driving License, Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI, Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government, Property or Municipal Tax receipt, Physical Utility bill which is not more than two months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone, postpaid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill), Identity card with applicant's Photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/ Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, and Public Financial Institutions, Bank Passbook, Bank account statement signed and stamped by the bank on Bank Letter Head or Post Office savings bank account statement; not more than 3 months old, Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State or Central Government departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies.
Citi bank cards are featured with attractive and unique privileges to the cardholders like attractive reward schemes, worldwide acceptance, and international recognition. Just like not one size fits for all, the same goes for the credit cards as well. Therefore, every card is designed to meet specific lifestyle need of the cardholders, be it travel or shopping. What makes Citi bank a worth recognizable is the different category citibank credit card login along with unique benefits, check them out:
• Insurance benefits – the Citi cards come with insurance benefits such as lost luggage insurance, travel accident coverage, and health insurance.
• Attractive reward points scheme – cardholders can earn attractive reward points at an accelerated rate on every card swipe. These points can be redeemed against exclusive vouchers, merchandise, and special deals.
• Cards for every specific lifestyle need – Citi Bank is a one stop destination to meet every lifestyle without burdening oneself financially. One can easily find the card suiting to their lifestyle needs.
• Online payment – Moreover, cardholders have the option to pay their utility bill and make the online card payment at their own comfort.
For all the above mentioned reasons, it is an ideal option to apply for Citi bank credit cards to bridge the gap between the limited income and unending expenses. Check out the various popular categories of the credit cards and choose your preferred one.
The card is specially introduced to meet the lifestyle of a frequent traveler. This premium travel credit card offers exclusive privileges to the cardholder like access to premium airport lounges, free air tickets, complimentary golf course access once in a quarter month, and air miles reward points. In addition, cardholders get attractive deals on dining, shopping, hotel reservation, and bill payments on using their Citi credit card for every transaction. The air miles points can be redeemed against flight tickets for more than 100 domestic and international airlines.
• Get 10000 miles points as welcome gift
• Earn 10 miles points for every spent of Rs.100 on airlines
• Get 4 miles points for every spent of Rs.100 on other transactions
• Redeem the points across more than 100 domestic and international airlines • The points can be redeemed up to 3 hours before take off
• The card can be accessed across all domestic and international outlets in India and foreign countries as well
• Travel anywhere in the world and convert the travel expenses in easy monthly installments
With more than a decade of experience in the Indian banking sector, Citi bank offers an extensive range of credit cards to cater different lifestyle needs and demands. Download the Citi bank credit card app and get all the information regarding every VISA and MasterCard. IndianOil Citi Platinum Card comes with special features to privilege cardholders who spend a lot on fuel expenses. The credit card comes with excellent rewards that allow the user to save on fuel transactions.
Key highlights of the card:
• Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transaction for the minimum one-time fuel purchase of Rs.500
• Earn 1 turbo reward point on every spent of Rs.150 across all retail outlets
• Get up to 20% off across more than 2000 affiliated restaurants on using IndianOil Citi Platinum Card
• Get annual fee of worth Rs.1000 waived off for the annual spending of above Rs.30000
• Turbo reward points can be redeemed against fuel transaction in IndianOil outlets
Spend more and save more with a Citi Cashback Credit Card and enjoy unmatched benefits for all year long. The card is featured with attractive cash back offers on every transaction that ensures that you save on your every spent. It also has a hassle-free redemption option so that the cardholders can easily redeem the points from any option available in reward redemption catalogue. In addition, it also features benefits on shopping, dining, and online bill payments.
Key Highlights of Citi Bank Credit card
• Get 5% cash back on purchase of movie tickets, utility bill payments, and online card payment. However, the offer is only applicable on making payment through Citi Billpay. Cash back is restricted for a maximum of Rs.100 per month for each category.
• Get 0.5% cash back on all spends. Cash back value will be auto credited for a minimum transaction value of Rs.500
• Minimal annual fee of just Rs.500
• Cardholders can enjoy attractive discount of up to 20% across over 2000 affiliated restaurants in India
Citi Rewards Card is a standard credit card introduced by Citibank. This card aims at offering attractive deals and cash backs to boost cardholder’s shopping experience. Users can earn additional rewards and can redeem the points to enjoy exciting discounts on travel, dining, shopping, and much more. There is no limited period to redeem the points and thus, can be accumulated any time to enjoy air miles, vacation trips, and discounts at premium merchandise outlets.
Key highlights of Citi Rewards Card
• Get 2500 bonus points as activation benefits
• Get 10x reward points on every spent of Rs.125 at apparel and departmental stores
• Earn 1 reward point for every spent of Rs.125
• Redeem the points across more than 700 retail stores nationally and internationally
• No annual card fee
• On every additional card get 500 bonus reward points
• Get up to 20% off on dining expenses at over 1000 affiliated restaurants in India
• Get extra security with lost card liability offers
Indulge lavishly on your shopping experience and get attractive reward points for every purchase across all leading retail outlets. Shopping, now, is more fun than being a tiring process. Now, with Citi bank credit card, save on your actual spends at your favorite restaurant and designer boutiques. Also, enjoy exciting reward points on every transaction and avail various travel benefits, gifts, merchandise, cash back, and free movie tickets.
Key highlights of Citibank rewards domestic card:
• Access the card at any leading retail outlets across anywhere in India
• Earn excellent reward points for every spent of Rs.125 on using Citibank rewards credit card
• Redeem the accrued reward points at more than 700 affiliated merchant outlets and online shopping partners
• Get unmatched privileges on shopping, movie ticket booking, and dining and enjoy exclusive rewards on every transaction
Citi credit cards prove out to be one-stop solution that caters all your business needs and demands. Enjoy great flexibility on business expenses with this corporate credit card.
Grab the first citizen Citibank titanium credit card to enjoy unmatched membership privileges, broad redemption options, welcome offers, and exciting rewards and exclusive in-store deals.
Tag : apply for credit card citibank, citi bank credit card bill payment, city bank credit card online payment, citibank credit card emi