Bank of Maharashtra initiates its financial and business based services in 1936 and currently it is recognized as one of the top bank of our country. Bank started growing after it got nationalize bank tag in 1969. Bank of Maharashtra is known as bank of common man and one of the reasons behind this is bank avails maximum services and product that fulfill the need of common bank. Apart from this bank is putting its best effort to uplift small industries, bigger industries by offering them sufficient financial support across the country. Bank of Maharashtra designs credit card for customer need and as per their financial status and repayment capability. Initially bank started its business with capital worth INR 10 lakhs and currently it worth in millions and serving more than 16 million customers of country. In current statics it is one of the reputed public sector bank and serving with it’s over 1824 branches across country. Bank is focusing to avails all financial services and products in affordable rates.
1. Wide Acceptance: Maharashtra bank credit card is accepted at over 4 lakhs outlets across India and over 26 millions outlets across the world. It includes visa and master card based outlets and merchants across the globe.
2. Rail Ticket Booking: While booking railways ticket, if customer uses card then will get waiver in booking charges at ticket counter as well as online ticket booking portal.
3. Utility Bill Payment Based Benefits: Users of Maharashtra bank card will get maximum privileges and rewards while paying their utility bills online.
4. Complimentary Insurance cover: Credit card user will get complimentary air travel insurance cover service on low premium charges.
5. Flexipay Facility: Maharashtra bank card user will get this add on facility which allow them to convert their card into EMI based payment and amount can be repaid in period of 24, 12,9, 6 months.
6. Easy Money Transaction Facility: Bank allow users to perform online transaction by using their card as it allow them to transfer money not only in India but in abroad too on minimum financial charges.
a. Bank of Maharashtra - SBI Credit card – Platinum
b. Bank of Maharashtra - SBI Credit card – Gold and Others.
a. Self attested copy of PAN card
b. Documents to prove identity and residential address of individual.
a. Consistent monthly income is mandatory.
b. Applicant age must be between 18 to 70 years.
c. Applicant with excellent credit score will get preference.