Bank of India was established in September 1906 by an eminent businessmen group from Mumbai. The bank was owned and controlled under private ownership until July 1969 and later it was nationalized along with 13 other banks. The bank has made a rapid growth over the years for offering several financial products and services to its customers.
Bank of India offers a range of credit cards to meet diverse lifestyle needs of every individual. You can choose the Bank of India Credit cards to meet all your lifestyle needs like shopping, dining, traveling, etc. BOI credit cards are issued in association with VISA/MasterCard, internationally top-rated card providers.
The bank offers credit cards not just for shopaholics or travelers, but, it also caters to the need of farmers through Bank of India Kisan credit card. Other BOI credit cards include:
• This is a classic credit card issued in alliance with MasterCard.
• It is valid only in India and Nepal
• It has minimum income criteria of just minimum Rs.75000 annually. If you meet the income criteria, apply for BOI EVM credit card
• The card is accepted at over 250000 shopping outlets
• It comes with enhanced pin based security system to lower the risk of card fraudulent
• Bank of India offers interest free period for up to 51 days
• It is a chip card with photo, i.e., you can get a personalized photo printed on the card
• It is accepted at all associated stores nationally and internationally
• It is a chip card featuring more security to the transactions
• Maximum amount withdrawn is 50% of the available credit limit
• Visit Applykaroo.com, select your Kisan card, and click BOI credit card apply online button and get assisted to all cultivation needs
• The card offers flexibility and freedom to its cardholders to meet cultivation needs of the farmers
• The bank ensures to meet all recommendations of the DLTC (District Level Technical Committee) or SLTC (State Level Technical Committee) towards issuing BOI Kisan Credit Card are duly met.
• Applicants can apply for Visa gold card if they have a gross annual income of Rs.1.50 lakhs and above
• Annual fee on the principal card – Rs.600 and Rs.350 for add-on card
• It is valid across 250000 associated merchants
• Interest free credit period for up to 51 days
• Excellent reward points on every card usage